Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Includes cdma2000, IS-95, W-CDMA, GSM, GPRS, IS-136 (TDMA), AMPS, and 1xEV-DO on Visual Basic 6 WTMs.
- Orders will be accepted for valid quotes until September 30, 2008. After September 30 no new orders will be accepted
- Visual Studio.net WTM suite E6569C is the replacement.
- PC based software applies for manufacture, service and R&D customers for fast development and deployment.
- Pre-defined test steps and devices with friendly Windows interface make it easy for defining and changing test plans without any programming.
- VB.net based development plaftform provides most flexibility for customizing test steps and adding new instruments.
Note: Beginning Oct. 1, 2004, the E6569C Wireless Test Manager Suite is available for the Visual Basic® .NET-based Wireless Test Manager products. For details see E6569C
The Keysight E6569B Wireless Test Manager suite allows you to purchase the Wireless Test Managers at a significant savings over purchasing each test manager separately. The E6569B includes a license and a security key for a single PC and the E6560A (cdma2000/IS-95/AMPS), E6562A (W-CDMA), E6563A (AMPS/136 - TDMA), E6564A (1xEV-DO) and E6568B (W-CDMA/GSM/GPRS) Wireless Test Manager software.
See the individual Wireless Test Manager products for technical information, product literature and other information.
Visual Basic is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Learn more about Keysight Wireless Network Emulators