Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Making upgrading easy!
- Premier Upgrade Service for multiple unit upgrade needs
- Upgrade your E5515C instruments to the latest 3.5G multi-format capabilities
- Get all the latest test applications features and support for GSM/GPRS/EGPRS, W-CDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA, cdma2000, and 1xEV-DO Rev 0/Rev A/Rev B
- Easy ordering and upgrade process—Keysight coordinates the entire process for you
- On-site installation possible in most locations (recommended minimum of 15 units) and fully test to specifications included
- Minimized instrument downtime saves you time and money
- Standard fixed price for upgrading any E5515C to 3.5G multi-format capability
Maximize the Capabilities of Your E5515C Wireless Communications Test Sets
The rapid evolution of wireless technology can make it challenging to keep all of your test sets updated with the latest features, performance, and functionality—until now. Keysight Technologies introduces the new E5515U Premier Upgrade Service.
Premier Upgrade Service for Your Multi-unit Upgrade Needs
When you need to add the latest features and 3.5G multi-format capability to multiple test sets (recommended minimum is 15 units), let Keysight make it easy for you. With the E5515U, Keysight delivers an upgrade specialist to your door so you can stay focused on your work. This specialist determines which upgrade parts and software licenses are required for each of your test sets, and completes the paperwork necessary to deliver precisely what you need.
And the service does not end there. After you receive the upgrade material, a Keysight installation team arrives on your site. They will quickly upgrade your test sets to a uniform configuration equivalent to an E5515C loaded with the latest versions of the -002 second source and -003 flexible CDMA base station emulator options—even if the units did not have both of these options previously installed! As a result, you get the capability to run the latest test applications and the latest features with a minimum of downtime.
And all upgrades are thoroughly tested to ensure they meet specifications and performance, giving you the highest possible confidence in your test sets. All you need to do is provide a workspace and Keysight technicians do the rest.
Once completed, your test sets are optimized for performance. You’ll benefit from all of the latest 3G and 3.5G enhancements—which are aimed at helping you get your job done in less time. Why go without these valuable updates and risk loosing your competitive edge? Use the E5515U Premier Upgrade Service and do more with your existing test sets.
Plus, with the E5515U you get all of this for an attractive fixed price per test set.
We’re making it easy! Simply place the order and let Keysight do the rest.
Get the Benefits Today!
- 3G and 3.5G
Stay on the leading edge of technology with UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, cdma2000, 1xEV-DO Rev A and 1xEV-DO Rev B technology support.
- Faster test times
Reduce test time by adding support for the latest fast mobile phone calibration measurement techniques such as fast device tune, dynamic power, and phase and amplitude versus time, as well as by upgrading to the latest hardware.
- Higher asset utilization
Uniformly-configured multi-format capable test sets provide you flexibility to rapidly shift your testing between wireless formats.
- Be ready for the future
Most future features and capability can be added with simple, quick, software upgrades.