D3000AUTA Automotive Software For The 3000A/T X-Series
The automotive software package for Keysight’s InfiniiVision 3000A X- and 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes enables protocol triggering and decode for a broad range of the most common automotive serial buses used today for power train and body control and monitoring. This package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities including mask testing and frequency response analysis to help test and debug automotive electronic systems.
- For the InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes, this package enables CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, SENT, PSI5 (User-definable Manchester), User-definable NRZ, and CXPI serial trigger and decode, along with mask testing and frequency response analysis (bode plot). Trigger on and decode the CAN, CAN FD, and LIN buses symbolically with a .dbc and/or .ldf file. Advanced math already comes standard on all 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes
- For the InfiniIVision 3000A X-Series oscilloscopes, this package enables CAN, LIN and FlexRay serial trigger and decode, along with mask testing and advanced math options
- The fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing automotive serial buses using hardware-based architecture.
- On-screen serial decode time-correlated with the serial data waveform
- CAN and CAN FD eye-diagram mask testing - easily download multi-region masks and setups based on industry standards (mask files and application notes can be downloaded from Resources below)
- Detailed pass/fail statistics from mask tests