Setting New Standards for Uncompromising Performance with Truevolt Bench Multimeter
Truevolt digital multimeters (34460A, 34461A, 34465A, 34470A) enable you to get quick insights, measure low-power devices, and maintain calibrated measurements with Keysight’s new patented technology. Truevolt offers a full range of measurement capabilities with higher levels of accuracy, linearity, speed, and resolution.
- Histogram, bar, and trend charts on color graphical display ease monitoring and speed up statistical analysis.
- Auto-calibration feature maintains measurement accuracy throughout the day, delivering products your customers can trust.
- Your instrument includes a BenchVue software license (BV0001B).
- Digitizing and advanced triggering are included for 34465A and 34470A.
- Test low-power devices with 1 microamp range and picoamp resolution.
- Truevolt technology helps you measure with greater accuracy, lower noise, and lower measurement error.
Measure with Unquestioned Truevolt Confidence
- Truevolt overcomes challenges of modern measurement capabilities such as mixed analog and digital signals, very low power consumption management system, and multiple types of sensors.
- Keysight's Truevolt digital multimeters (DMMs) address these challenges with modern measurement capabilities that offer minimum measurement intrusiveness.
- Truevolt DMMs have the smallest noise level and injected current of any DMMs in the industry.
- Truevolt comes with advanced triggering and digitizing capabilities that help capture fast signals that other DMMs might miss.
Max Reading Speed
Basic 1-Yr DCV Accuracy
0.0075% to 0.0016%
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that is Right for You
Extend the Capabilities
Application Notes 2018.08.14
Data Logging and Digitizing with a Digital Multimeter (DMM)—It’s about time!
Application Notes 2019.06.25
Digital Multimeter 34461A vs 34401A
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Compatibility & Differences: 34465A & 34410A/34411A/L4411A Digital Multimeters
Product Fact Sheets 2020.10.07
Truevolt DMMs: 34460A, 34461A, 34465A, 34470A
Keysight Basic Instruments March 2021
White Papers 2020.04.01
Autocalibration Improves DMM Measurement Stability and Accuracy
White Papers 2018.12.05
Sensor Measurements Using a Digital Multimeter
White Papers 2018.09.26
Low Current Measurement with a Digital Multimeter