Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services | Global Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service — TaaS
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
34191A 2U Dual Flange Kit
Use this with the 34194A Dual Lock Link Kit to mount two System II instruments side by side.
- Rack Cabinet: System II or System II Plus works with the 34460A, 34461A, 34465A, 34470A, 34970A, 53131A, 53132A, 53181A, 33500 Series, 33600 Series and most other 2-slot, half rack sized Keysight products.
The Keysight 34191A (5063-9212) dual rackmount flange kit secures the instrument to the front of the System II cabinet. This kit can be used with the 34194A Dual Lock Link Kit to mount two Keysight System II (half-width, 2U height - 88.1mm) instruments side-by-side.
The Keysight 34191A dual rackmount flange kit is compatible with the Keysight 34460A, 34461A, 34470A DMMs, the Keysight 34970A/34972A Data Acquisition/Switch Units, the Keysight 531xxA and 53200 Series frequency counters, the Keysight 33500 and 33600 series function generators, most E3600 power supplies and other 2-slot, half rack sized Keysight products.
Learn more about Data Acquisition Accessories and Options