Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
NOTE: The E1976AU is used for existing E1976A customers to add new features requiring feature options.
The Keysight E1976A 1xEV-DO Factory Test Mode Test Application, which runs on the industry standard 8960 (E5515C/E) wireless communications test set, delivers comprehensive RF parametric test capabilities to verify the RF performance of your 1xEV-DO wireless access terminals in factory test mode. The factory test mode supported by Qualcomm.
The E1976A, which is a subset of the E1966A 1xEV-DO Mobile Test Application, is developed for R&D engineers and production test engineers to test the wireless access terminal’s physical channel performance through test mode, rather than call processing. The test requires external serial port control of the mobile device.
- First to market one-box tester to support 1xEV-DO Release 0, Release A, and Release B wireless access terminal test in factory test mode. No call processing to bring up connection, automation through Qualcomm Serial Interface Command Set
- Comprehensive and accurate RF parametric tests for access terminals’ transmitter in factory test mode
- Support for all commercialized bands – bands 0, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 18, and 19
Order E1976A(U)-102 to get the 1xEV-DO Release A and Release B factory test mode functionality. Because this solution is based on the high-performance E5515C/E test set, you gain the additional benefits of extremely fast measurement speed, ease of programming, accuracy, repeatability, and worldwide service and support. These proven features help you shorten test development time, increase throughput, and minimize support costs.
Detailed revision information for this release can be found in the online user guide in the library.
Easily upgrade the 8960 (E5515C/E) for testing multiple technologies
- For cdma2000®/1xEV-DO dual mode device test, simply add both the E1966A 1xEV-DO test application and the E1962B cdma2000/IS-95/AMPS test application to the 8960. Or, if you do not already own an E1962B or E1966A, order the E1996A cdma2000/1xEV-DO test application suite and save!
- The 8960 can fast switch between all major 2G/3G/3.5G wireless formats for multi-format mobile device testing. See Related Software Products for other test application formats.