Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Current Version: 1.0
Benefit from a new perspective by visualizing multiple universal counters at the same time
- Display single measurements, charts, tables, or histograms from a single instrument or multiple counters simultaneously to correlate trends you might otherwise miss.
Record measurements and export results in a few clicks
- Log and export data quickly to popular tools such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and MATLAB for documentation or further analysis.
The Universal Counter App within BenchVue enables control of universal counters to visualize measurements, perform frequency data logging¹ and annotate captured data (available in the BenchVue platform BV0000A).
Universal Counter Pro (license BV0011A) has extended capabilities in addition to the features of the no-cost version of the BenchVue Universal Counter App. The purchase of a BV0011A license enables unrestricted data logging with the following measurements: Frequency, Frequency Ratio, Period, Time Interval, Rise Time, Fall Time, Pulse Width, Duty Cycle, Phase, Single Period.
BenchVue Test Flow enabled. Automate counter controls and measurements with the Test Flow App (BV1001A). Test Flow enables simple sequencing of instrument settings and measurements. Combine multiple instruments together to create your own custom automated test.
1. One hour frequency data logging in no-cost version.