Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Two module slots
- Intuitive, self-guiding front panel interface
- 2U rack height, half-rack width
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces
- Built-in Digital I/O
When you need a small amount of switching in your test system, the 2-slot 3499B mainframe can be your ideal solution. This compact 2U high mainframe can route up to 80 channels in a test system. With various switch modules, it can scan at rates up to 350 channels per second, or open/close 80 channels in less than 0.1 second.
The 3499B has a concise user interface that is designed for manual operation on the manufacturing floor or in desktop applications. High-performance switching modules, multi-function modules, built-in relay cycle counters and easy interconnections all work together to provide a switching solution you can trust.
For more information about DAQ, please visit Keysight Data Acquisition-DAQ page.