Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
Modular Bypass switch supporting 40G or 100G and high availability
Already own this product? Visit Technical Support
- Chassis-based system with up to two modules, each with one network segment and one tool segment
- Supports both 40G (SR) and 100G (SR or LR)
- Continuously checks responsiveness of inline tools by sending heartbeats
- High availability support between modules for active/passive or load balancing between links
- Easily change settings through web, command-line, and SNMP interfaces
- Shows real-time traffic statistics, as well as graphs for CPU and memory usage
100Gbps Intelligent Bypass Switch
Problem: Inline Tools Are a Single Point of Failure in the Network
Today’s organizations are facing a triad of network concerns: the increasing volume of multiprotocol traffic at higher data rates, mounting security threats, and a strict regulatory environment.
Deploying inline tools to inspect and control network traffic can help block incoming threats, but inline tools also complicate network operations — the more tools you deploy, the more potential points of failure.
And in the event an inline tool becomes unavailable, it can completely bring down the network link, significantly compromising network uptime and disrupting business continuity.
Solution: Increase Network Uptime with a High-Density Bypass Platform
Get fail-safe inline protection for all network monitoring tools at 40G or 100G with Keysight's iBypass 100G.
You’ll improve overall network reliability, increase application availability, and add the convenience and cost savings of remote monitoring and control — all important requirements for any enterprise deployment.
With High availability support between modules, this allows to provide extra reliability with active/passive or load balancing scenarios between network tools.
Data Sheets 2022.03.24
Ixia iBypass 100GB
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements