Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Here's the page we think you wanted. See search results instead:
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
No product matches found - System Exception
- Software Details
- Software Details
How to Download
- Uninstall any existing LCA software using the windows “add/remove software” tool.
- Click the Download button and save the zip file to any directory on a PC or at the LCA.
- Unzip the files to the same directory.
How to Install
To install the LCA software:
- Copy the “LCAInstaller.msi” program to any directory you want on the LCA hard disk.
- Double-click the “LCAInstaller.msi” icon and follow the installation instructions.
- Start the LCA application by pressing the “Local/Macro” key on the PNA.
- When “LCA” appears on the F1 (pink) function key press F1.
To install the PC remote client:
- Copy the “LCARemoteClientInstaller.msi” to the target PC you want to control the LCA with.
- Double-click the “LCARemoteClientInstaller.msi” icon and follow the installation instructions.
- After successful installation if you would like more details on how to remote control the LCA go to the programmers guide.
- Does Not Require a License