Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Offers test coverage from 1G to 400G Ethernet
- Generates traffic flows that mimic realistic user applications and scenarios
- Works smoothly in virtualized network environments, and runs from any commercially available compute environment
- Delivers end-to-end test system automation
- Provides comprehensive protocol coverage for routing/switching, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), broadband access, industrial Ethernet (IE), data center networking, and software-defined networking (SDN)
- Performs rapid isolation of service violations, including thorough traffic-flow analysis
- Emulates a blend of real-world application traffic used on today’s networks (AppLibrary)
Problem: Network Complexities Put Performance to the Test
Organizations have long tested their networks for scale and performance. But as networks become increasingly complex, so do the challenges of ensuring peak network performance and resiliency.
Forget about simply testing for sluggish response times: The right testing tool must now assess complex network topologies with thousands of network devices, emulate sophisticated traffic flows, and conduct stress tests under countless scenarios and network conditions.
Solution: A Reliable Test System for Complex and Unpredictable Networks
IxNetwork delivers performance testing under the most challenging conditions. Capable of generating multiple terabytes of data and analyzing up to 4 million traffic flows simultaneously, IxNetwork scales to handle the most powerful devices and the largest networks.
With its enhanced real-time analysis and statistics, this powerful solution emulates everything from routing and switching, Data Center Ethernet and Software Defined Networking to Broadband Access and Industrial Ethernet for comprehensive testing. And graphical user interface (GUI) wizards make it easier for IT teams to meet a wide range of performance requirements with minimal resources.
Network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) and operators are innovating faster than ever before to build hyperscale data center networks. That innovation includes what you test and how you test to get high-quality solutions to market ahead of the competition. This infographic highlights key network test areas that need validation to ensure end-to-end connectivity and security. Click the red text in the diagram to learn more.
Industry's First MACsec Test Solution for High-Speed Ethernet
In today’s dynamic network environment, you need rigorous testing to deploy MACsec with confidence. This requires a realistic traffic mix of cloud and data center workloads for validating encryption throughput, service continuity during key rotation, and stability under various negative conditions.
Keysight’s IxNetwork is the industry’s first MACsec test solution for high-speed Ethernet. It provides hardware-based encryption with line-rate throughput, dynamic key provision, and high performance. You can now fully test your MACsec design, implementation, and interoperability to ensure quality and performance for massive deployments. Read the IxNetwork MACsec data sheet.
Watch Keysight's Open Compute Project 2021 Presentation
IxNetwork MACsec Test Solution Introduction
With the unique promise of securing data in motion without performance penalty, MACsec has become an important encryption technology that is now shipped with next-generation chips, routers, and switches. It brings line-rate encryption throughput for high-speed Ethernet — critical for cloud and data center operation. Keysight's IxNetwork provides the rigorous testing you need to deploy MACsec with confidence.
Elevate Your Testing with IxNetwork Web Edition
IxNetwork’s web application offers a new simple, lightweight way to connect easily from anywhere to run tests. Now you can avoid heavy client application installation, keep tests running in the background, and share and collaborate with peers across the globe with inherent session sharing. Migrate to a complete Linux environment with Native IxOS chassis and Linux-based IxNetwork Web Edition, which is available as a standalone VM or chassis-installable version.
Web Edition includes a feature-rich GUI to configure IxNetwork tests, QuickTest Web Edition, and REST API browser. The ability to switch between GUI and REST API browsers empowers easy automation.
“NoviFlow provides the highest performance OpenFlow networking products in the world. Our customers include tier one network carriers, hyperscale cloud providers, and enterprises data centres, companies that will put our claims to the test. Ixia (now part of Keysight) products are a fundamental part of our testing process, giving NoviFlow both the confidence needed to stake our performance claims, and the evidence needed to back them up.”
Dominique Jodoin, President and CEO, NoviFlow
Novus SFP28/QSFP28 High-Density 100/25/10GE