Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Offers test coverage from 1G to 800G Ethernet
- Generates traffic flows that mimic realistic user applications and scenarios
- Works smoothly in virtualized network environments, and runs from any commercially available compute environment
- Delivers end-to-end test system automation
- Provides comprehensive protocol coverage for routing/switching, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), broadband access, industrial Ethernet (IE), data center networking, and software-defined networking (SDN)
- Performs rapid isolation of service violations, including thorough traffic-flow analysis
- Emulates a blend of real-world application traffic used on today’s networks (AppLibrary)
Network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) and operators are innovating faster than ever before to build hyperscale data center networks. That innovation includes what you test and how you test to get high-quality solutions to market ahead of the competition. This infographic highlights key network test areas that need validation to ensure end-to-end connectivity and security. Click the red text in the diagram to learn more.
Industry's First MACsec Test Solution for High-Speed Ethernet
In today’s dynamic network environment, you need rigorous testing to deploy MACsec with confidence. This requires a realistic traffic mix of cloud and data center workloads for validating encryption throughput, service continuity during key rotation, and stability under various negative conditions.
Keysight’s IxNetwork is the industry’s first MACsec test solution for high-speed Ethernet. It provides hardware-based encryption with line-rate throughput, dynamic key provision, and high performance. You can now fully test your MACsec design, implementation, and interoperability to ensure quality and performance for massive deployments. Read the IxNetwork MACsec data sheet.
Watch Keysight's Open Compute Project 2021 Presentation
Elevate Your Testing with IxNetwork Web Edition
IxNetwork’s web application offers a new simple, lightweight way to connect easily from anywhere to run tests. Now you can avoid heavy client application installation, keep tests running in the background, and share and collaborate with peers across the globe with inherent session sharing. Migrate to a complete Linux environment with Native IxOS chassis and Linux-based IxNetwork Web Edition, which is available as a standalone VM or chassis-installable version.
Web Edition includes a feature-rich GUI to configure IxNetwork tests, QuickTest Web Edition, and REST API browser. The ability to switch between GUI and REST API browsers empowers easy automation.
“NoviFlow provides the highest performance OpenFlow networking products in the world. Our customers include tier one network carriers, hyperscale cloud providers, and enterprises data centres, companies that will put our claims to the test. Ixia (now part of Keysight) products are a fundamental part of our testing process, giving NoviFlow both the confidence needed to stake our performance claims, and the evidence needed to back them up.”
Dominique Jodoin, President and CEO, NoviFlow
K400 400GE QSFP-DD and CFP8 Load Modules
World's first QSFP-DD 400/200/100/50GE test solution
Novus SFP28/QSFP28 High-Density 100/25/10GE
Xcellon-Multis CXP 100/40/10GE
Flexible test coverage at 4x100GE, 12x40GE, 32x10GE multi-rate 100GE/40GE/10GE
Xcellon-Multis QSFP 40/10GE
Industry’s highest-density 10GE/40GE solution for testing network devices
Xcellon-Multis QSFP28 Enhanced Load Module
World's first multi-rate 100/50/25GE test module with natives QSFP28 4x100GE