Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
The W2408EP FDTD GT Acceleration Element is an option to the Keysight Finite Difference Time Domain (FDTD) Simulator that provides additional speed and capacity improvement through parallelization using graphical processor units (GPU). Each element includes a single software token that enables the use of a single GPU card (dual-card hardware solutions require two tokens).
Keysight is partnering with Acceleware to provide advanced acceleration software for the Keysight FDTD Simulator.
- For more information on Acceleware EM Solvers, please visit Acceleware at, http://www.acceleware.com/fdtd-solvers
- For a list of officially supported hardware, please visit: http://www.acceleware.com/certified-systems
Starting with EMPro 2010, the W2405 FDTD Simulation Element includes standard GPU acceleration capability. With this capability the FDTD solver can run on an NVIDIA CUDA-based GPU that has hundreds of cores, which results in much faster simulations compared to a CPU that may only have a few cores. Note that larger FDTD problems require considerable memory, and in these cases large amounts of RAM are required on-board the GPU cards (only GPU RAM, not CPU RAM is available during GPU-accelerated FDTD simulations). The W2408 FDTD GT Acceleration Element option is still available to provide more advanced GPU acceleration features, which support designs that include dispersive materials.
EMPro supports CUDA-based GPU hardware from NVIDIA
(see http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_gpus.html for a complete list).
NVIDIA GPU card drivers are available at, http://www.nvidia.com/page/pg_20030521269172.html
For information on Keysight’s EMPro products, refer to EMPro 3D Electromagnetic Simulation Software.
Explore our EM Applications Center.