Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Ideal for load testing the latest next generation SONET/SDH Multi Service Platforms
The Keysight J7245A SONET/SDH OC-48/STM-16 dual port, multi-rate transceiver module is designed for use with the OmniBER XM network simulator multi-port, multi-channel test solution. The J7245A also supports OC-12/STM-4 and OC-3/STM-1 rates on each port, and features both high order (STS/AU) and low order (VT/TU) channelisation.
The J7245A transmits at 1310nm and has an optical receiver range of 1200nm to 1625nm. The module plugs into the J7263A chassis enabling them to be used in conjunction with all other OmniBER XM modules, to provide a multi-port, multi-channel and multi-user test solution that can grow as your requirements grow.
- Multi-channel protection switch time measurements for all protection schemes.
- Unique, post-APS, multi-channel connectivity check to ensure correct switching and provisioning operation.
- Performance analysis to GR253 and G826/828.
- Simulate, and monitor, error and alarm flooding by inserting errors or alarms into all or selected channels.
- Set, and monitor, key Path Overhead (POH) bytes in all or selected channels.
- Both high order channelisation to STS-1/AU-3 and low order channelisation to VT-1.5/TU-11
- Simultaneous driving and monitoring of test sessions by multiple users.
- Full remote control of measurements using SCPI, Tcl or remote GUI.