Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Notice to EU customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- Supports GSM/GPRS/EGPRS/E-EDGE, W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA/DB-DC-HSDPA/HSDPA-MIMO, cdma2000®/1xEV-DO/eHRPD, TD-SCDMA/TD-HSDPA/TD-HSUPA, IS-95, TIA/EIA-136 and AMPS wireless device testing
- New and improved high data rate hardware, multiple signaling and RF paths and increased headroom to support the latest 3.5G technologies
- Connect with a second 8960 or E6621A PXT for 2G/3G/3.5G/LTE inter RAT testing such as SRVCC voice capability, PS handover, CS fall back, redirect to LTE, SMS over SGs etc.
- Upgrade your existing E5515C for DC-HSDPA, Dual Band DC-HSDPA and HSDPA-MIMO testing with the E5515CU-80E hardware upgrade set
- 292 to 2700 MHz frequency range includes all commercial 3GPP and 3GPP2 frequency bands
- -110 to -13 dBm output level range with modulation
- VSWR <1.2:1 400 to 2000 MHz
- < +/-1.0 dB channel power measurement accuracy
Unleash the new power of the 8960!
The new Keysight E5515E hardware platform for the 8960 wireless communications test set is specifically designed to meet the challenging demands of wireless device hardware, software and application development. Leveraged from the world-class E5515C hardware platform, the E5515E has new and improved high data rate hardware, multiple signaling and RF paths and increased headroom to support today’s cutting edge 3.5G technologies, such as 42 Mbps DC-HSDPA, DB-DC-HSDPA and HSDPA-MIMO. In addition, when coupled with the Keysight E6621A PXT wireless communications test set, it provides powerful 2G/3G/3.5G-LTE handover test capability, seamlessly supporting the 4G evolution. Unlike the E5515C, the E5515E has no hardware options – everything is included, making it easy to order and easy to use.
The E5515C will continue to provide industry-standard high-speed, accurate and reliable RF measurements and flexible network emulation focused on the needs of manufacturing and RF design, verification and integration. For more information on the E5515C, see the Related Products on the Options & Accessories tab.
Do you have an E5515C but need the new functionality of the E5515E? The new E5515CU-80E hardware upgrade set is an easy, affordable upgrade path to the E5515E. One part number, one low price brings your E5515C to the equivalent functionality of an E5515E! See the Related Products on the Options & Accessories tab for more information.
Accelerate wireless device hardware and application design with 8960 solutions.
- A virtual network in a box -- Bench top RF parametric measurements and network emulation with full connectivity to the internet for cdma2000®, W-CDMA/HSPA, 1xEV-DO, and GSM/GPRS/EGPRS wireless devices.
- Seamless integration with the Keysight E6621A PXT wireless communications test set for flexible, complete and compliant 2G/3G/eHRPD-LTE handovers.
- A-GPS, battery drain, data throughput test, fading and more: Application Testing with the 8960
- Design validation, stress test and realistic "user experience" test with the Interactive Functional Test (IFT) software
- Automated RF parametric testing to meet 3GPP and 3GPP2 minimum performance standards with the Wireless Test Managers (WTM) software
- Real-time protocol logging with the wireless protocol advisor (WPA) software.
- RF conformance test with the GS-8800 RF design verification and conformance test systems.
The 8960 test set, paired with technology-specific test applications and lab applications provides a tailored solution for your testing needs. See the 8960 Applications Feature Comparisons for more information, and download a copy of the 8960 Configuration Guide from the Document Library for details on how to order an 8960 test set to best meet your wireless device testing requirements.
The 8960 is the only test set platform with the robust and accurate RF measurements, flexible network emulation and high data rate performance to enable complete wireless device testing across the development lifecycle. Enhance communication between engineering groups and speed time-to-market while reducing asset management workloads across the business with the 8960, the world’s most trusted wireless test set.
cdma2000 is a registered certification mark of the Telecommunications Industry Association. Used under license.