- Wide bandwidth: DC to 50 MHz
- High S/N ratio, low current measurement capability
- 15A peak, 15 ADC, 10 Arms continuous, 30A peak non-continuous
- Easy protect function at excessive input
- Demagnetizing switch to remove any residual magnetism that builds up in the magnetic core
- Compatible with high impedance AutoProbe interface
- For use with 80000/90000 Series, use N278xA current probe with N2779A power supply and E2697A high impedance adapter
- For use with 90000 X-Series, use the N5449A high impedance probe adapter
The Keysight 1147B is a wide bandwidth, active current probe for InfiniiVision and Infiniium oscilloscopes.
The probe features flat bandwidth (DC-50 MHz), low noise (<2.5 mA rms) and low circuit insertion loss.
The 1147B is ideal for capturing transient current signals such as those found in motor controllers, switching power supplies, inverters and current amplifiers driving inductive loads.
The 1147B is the replacement of the 1147A. The 1147A is now discontinued. The 1147B is 100% form, fit, function and price equivalent to the 1147A.
Technical Overviews 2021.05.17
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Probes and Accessories
User Manuals 2020.12.08
Keysight 1147B 50 MHz Current Probe User's Guide
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Tips for Making Low Current Measurements
Application Notes 2018.09.10
How to Select the Right Oscilloscope Current Probe
Oscilloscope Probes Selection Guide
View All Resources