The Standard for Superior Measurements
Whether you must debug your latest design or verify compliance, it is critical that your oscilloscope displays a true representation of your signal. This requires world-class signal integrity, and Infiniium SSeries oscilloscopes were designed with that in mind. The S-Series provides a superior time base, front-end, and ADC technology blocks. This gives you a platform with up to 16 bits of resolution, low noise, low jitter, and high ENOB – giving you visibility into the true performance of your device.
Infiniium S-Series Overview
Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes incorporate innovative technology designed to deliver superior measurements. Cutting edge hardware and a broad suite of software work together to give you unmatched measurement capability. Our 10-bit ADC and low-noise front-end work together to provide up to 8 GHz of performance with fantastic signal integrity. Improve noise performance even more using high resolution mode, which can achieve up to 16 bits of vertical resolution. A vast selection of high-speed digital debug tools gives you the best troubleshooting and design tools available on the market. We put all of this in an advanced frame with a solid-state drive for fast boot-up, 15” capacitive touch display for ease of use, and a high-powered motherboard for fast processing. It’s all compatible with a myriad of Keysight probes and applications.
Outstanding signal integrity
• 10-bit ADC up to 8 GHz for additional resolution
• Low-noise front end for precision signal viewing
o Only 90 µV noise at 1 mV/div and 1 GHz bandwidth
o System ENOB values in excess of 8
o SFDR values down to –73 dBC
o 2 mV/div vertical scaling supported in hardware
o HW bandwidth limit filters on 50 Ω and 1 MΩ paths
• Precision BNCs with > 8 GHz bandwidth
• Correction filters ensure flat frequency magnitude and phase response
• Low intrinsic jitter (100 fs (typical) for excellent jitter characterization)
Most advanced platform
• Powerful, flexible Infiniium user interface
• Fast data offload (up to 200 MB/s) via USB 3.0
• Capacitive touch screen with multi-touch, easy-grab handles, and re-sizing touch fields
• Intel i5 and 8 GB RAM for fast processing
• Removable solid state drive (SSD) for fast boot-up and increased reliability and security
Broadest range of capability
• 16 digital channels on MSO models
• Standard feature rich software with > 50 automated measurements, 16 math functions, gating, and spectral viewer
• Expandable with optional software applications and flexible licensing:
o Add protocol decode/trigger for dozens of serial buses
o Choose from a large selection of analysis applications including eye diagrams and measurements with SDA, jitter, InfiniiScan, and de-embedding
o Test to ensure adherence to industry standards with compliance apps
• Support for > 100 probes – current and voltage, active and passive, 1 MΩ and 50 Ω inputs
Advanced Technology Blocks
The heart of the oscilloscope is a 20-layer acquisition board with 16 custom ASICs and FPGAs. New technology blocks deliver superior signal integrity – and all these blocks have to work together perfectly to achieve the highest effective number of bits (ENOB) in an oscilloscope. Don’t be fooled by ADC bits alone – learn more about how our technology blocks work synchronously to give superior measurements that you won’t get with any other portable scope on the market.
Your form has been successfully submitted.