What are you looking for?
Tailor Your Oscilloscope to Your Needs
Keysight offers the industry’s largest selection of compliance, debugging, and application-specific oscilloscope software. The software works seamlessly with your oscilloscope and provides the insight you need to quickly and easily innovate your best designs. Create, test, and validate your designs faster with automated software testing, and stay up to date on the latest standards with over 50 compliance test software packages. Start today and buy the software online or download a 30-day free trial.
- Use Keysight PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for remote control, data logging, and automated testing
- Leverage protocol decoding and triggering software for the automotive and aerospace and defense industries, embedded analysis, RF, and more
- Tap into measurement analysis software for power integrity, signal integrity, jitter, vertical noise analysis, and more
- Supports more than 50 compliance test software packages for performance validation and characterization, including USB, DDR, MIPI, PCIe, HDMI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, I²C/SPI, Ethernet, MIL-STD, ARINC 429, NFC, SATA, SAS, XAUI, Thunderbolt, and more
InfiniiVision Application Software
Get the insights you need with application-specific measurement analysis software
Aerospace and Defense
Protocol triggering and decode for MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial buses
Protocol triggering and decode for serial buses
Test and debug automotive electronic systems
Automate power supply characterization measurements
Universal Serial Bus — USB
Ensure signal quality for USB designs
Ultimate Software Bundle
Get the most with bundles that include all software applications
Infiniium Measurement and Analysis Software
Extend the measurement capabilities of your UXR-Series, MXR-Series, or EXR-Series oscilloscope with Infiniium analysis software
Infiniium Automated Compliance Test Software
High-speed digital tranceivers require validation to ensure compliance with the latest standards. Pair your Infiniium oscilloscope with Keysight's test automation software to speed up debugging and validation.
Infiniium Protocol Decode and Trigger Software
Save time by using automated protocol setup and intuitive analysis software. Avoid endless debugging by configuring triggers for protocol-specific events such as errors, message parameters, or payload values.
PathWave BenchVue Oscilloscopes Software
Intuitively control your oscilloscopes, capture screen images, and log data measurements for more efficient analysis.
- Connect and control your oscilloscopes through the cloud.
- Export results in only three clicks to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for documentation or further analysis.
- Visualize multiple types of instrument measurements simultaneously.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
PathWave Vector Signal Analysis
Keysight's 89600 VSA software supports proprietary signals analysis plus more than 75 signal standards and modulation types, including 5G, IoT, WiFi, radar, satellite, and more.
Minimize signal complexity by customizing your measurement displays to show multiple views of your signal at the same time. Available for Infiniium oscilloscopes.
Infiniium Core Software
Get the Latest Testing Capabilities You Need When You Need Them
The electronics industry moves quickly, so you must innovate faster than ever. We aim to accelerate your time to market by providing the features you need when you need them. We consistently add new features and enhancements to our instrument Core Software, enabling you to make more measurements with the same hardware.
Core Software Subscription Plan
Core Software unlocks the full potential of your hardwareto provide all the measurement tools, analysis capabilities, and features to meet the ever-increasing needs of your applications. The Core Software Updates and Enhancements plan is available as a 3-year (36 month) or 5-year (60 month) subscription. You can renew the plan for a fee after initial purchase.
Protect your innovation investment
Featured Resources for Oscilloscope Software
Application Notes 2018.07.24
How to Make the Best Switch Mode Power Supply Measurements
Application Notes 2014.08.02
Debugging Your Embedded Design Faster with Oscilloscopes
Application Notes 2021.09.14
Oscilloscope Measurement Tools to Help Debug Automotive Serial Buses Quickly
White Papers 2020.09.01
How to Shorten Compliance Test Time with Software
Application Notes 2023.05.14
DDR4 Bit Error Rate Measurements
White Papers 2022.11.10
The Fast Track to PCIe® 5.0
Application Notes 2017.11.30
How to Address USB Type-C™ Transmitter and Receiver Test Challenges
View All Resources
PCI-SIG®, PCIe®, and the PCI Express® are US registered trademarks and/or service marks of PCI-SIG.
MIPI® service marks and logo marks are owned by MIPI Alliance, Inc. and any use of such marks by Keysight Technologies is under license. Other service marks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
USB4®, USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum