- Validate cloud and SD-WAN migration in half the time and with more fidelity by replicating distributed deployment environments with realistic workloads.
- Perform head-to-head comparisons to determine the most cost-effective cloud infrastructure and security controls.
- Validate elastic scalability of cloud infrastructures and security architectures with auto-scaling test agents.
- Easily access key performance indicators — application throughput, max concurrency (connections/user), application latency, Transport Layer Security (TLS) performance, and threat detection efficacy.
- Measure and compare hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructures for your specific workloads and security controls.
- Discover undisclosed infrastructure issues such as traffic shaping and throttling that are out of your control but impact your applications.
- Deploy a modern, cloud-native software solution on-premises or in the cloud to control and manage distributed agent-based validation.
- Accelerate your continuous integration/development (CI / CD) pipeline with a repeatable and automatable software solution.
Cloud-Native, Lightweight Agents Deployed Across Physical and Cloud Environments Deliver Unprecedented Insights
Are you delivering high-quality access to users, devices, and cloud services everywhere in your distributed, disaggregated networks? Is your cybersecurity infrastructure enough to limit exposure across your on- and off-prem networking? Are your security policies dynamically adjusting to your autoscale events? Your perimeter-less, elastic, dynamic network requires a new testing paradigm.
Keysight CyPerf is the industry’s first cloud-native software solution that re-creates every aspect of a realistic workload across a variety of physical and cloud environments. It delivers unprecedented insights into end-user experience, security posture, and performance bottlenecks of distributed, hybrid networks.
Testing That Replicates Your Distributed Networks in Action
CyPerf simultaneously generates both legitimate traffic mixes and malicious activities across a complex network of proxies, software-defined wide area networks, TLS inspection, elastic load balancers, and web application firewalls. Combined with the unique ability to interleave applications and attacks to model user behavior and security breaches, it enables a holistic approach in replicating distributed customer deployment environments in half the time and with more fidelity than other solutions.
Find the Right Balance
With any security architecture, the more features and functionality you enable or add, the more stringent the overall security becomes. But this incurs a cost in terms of performance, which eventually impacts user experience. Dynamic environments with workloads that scale up and down with demand present new challenges when it comes to configuring and managing security infrastructure and policies.
CyPerf delivers elastically scaling traffic agents that you can spawn and tear down dynamically during a test to validate auto-scale policies. This process enables you to fine-tune the balance between user experience and security.
Validate Lab and Live Networks to Troubleshoot Hybrid Cloud Migration
CyPerf’s light-weight, software agent-based architecture makes it easy to deploy and operate not only in lab networks and sandbox environments but also in live hybrid networks. It enables a proactive, continuous data-driven approach to validate and analyze changes in user experience, performance, and security compared with previously established baselines. Distributing software traffic agents across all key network segments provides immediate insights across the network infrastructure — reducing the time to identify network faults or baseline deviations. As a result, you’ll improve uptime and ensure ongoing user quality of experience, performance, and security. Even in public clouds, where the underlying infrastructure is out of your control, you can uncover undisclosed infrastructure limits that impact application performance.