LTE/LTE-Advanced Multi-Channel, Reference Solution
Gain greater insight faster with a compact, multi-channel LTE-A PXI signal generator and signal analyzer reference solution.
This reference solution uses world-class PathWave Signal Generation software to create complex LTE-A waveforms and the 89600 VSA/WLA software to connect to multiple analyzers. The VSA software allows engineers to quickly view multiple antenna elements simultaneously and analyze the RF performance and modulation domains for timing and signal quality issues in complex carrier aggregation and MIMO/beamforming designs.
The configurations shown are examples that can be customized to meet specific test needs.
- 2-, 4-, or 8-channel time or phase synchronized PXI vector signal analyzers and vector signal generators for diversity, spatial multiplexing/MIMO, beamforming, and carrier aggregation applications
- configurable for independently tuned channels to support inter-band carrier aggregation and simultaneous UL and DL measurements
- enough signal generation and analysis bandwidth to support the widest LTE-A carrier aggregation applications
- compact and scalable — buy what you need now and upgrade to add more channels or features as LTE standards evolve
- up to 160 MHz signal generation and analysis bandwidth for LTE-A carrier aggregation
- < 1 ns time synchronization ensures accurate channel-to-channel timing analysis
- < 1 deg phase jitter for precise generation and analysis of beamforming patterns
- LTE EVM: < 0.36% (4x4, 10 MHz BW, 2 GHz)
Measurement applications and software
- Create Keysight validated and performance optimized LTE-A MIMO, beamforming and carrier aggregation reference signals with PathWave Signal Generation software.
- Use the 89600 VSA software for simultaneous multi-channel visualization and in depth cross-channel timing analysis.
- Accelerate set up and test with MIMO toolkit that provides hardware and software configurations for fully synchronized channels, correction utility, sample waveforms, and VSA set up files.
Web Standard Configurations
Extend the capabilities for your LTE/LTE-Advanced Multi-Channel, Reference Solution
Featured resources for the LTE/LTE-Advanced Multi-Channel, Reference Solution
Configuration Guides 2017.11.30
M9381A PXIe Vector Signal Generator & M9391A PXIe Vector Signal Analyzer
User Manuals 2015.10.11
LTE/LTE-Advanced Multi-Channel, Reference Solution User’s Guide
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
LTE/LTE-A Multi-Channel, Reference Solution
Quick Start Guides 2015.10.13
LTE/LTE-Advanced Multi-Channel, Reference Solution Startup Guide
Programming Guides 2014.10.23
M9391A PXIe Vector Signal Analyzer and M9381A PXIe Vector Signal Generator - Programming Guide
View All Resources
M9381A PXIe Vector Signal Generator
M9391A PXIe Vector Signal Analyzer
M9300A PXIe Frequency Reference: 10 MHz and 100 MHz