Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Reduce Risk of Electromagnetic Interference in EV Charging Infrastructure Tests
With expectations of faster and high-power charging comes the need to ensure safety and performance across an ever-increasing range of electric vehicle (EV) models and electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) vendors. Ensuring electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of the EVSE with the EVs it will charge, and also with nearby electronic devices is necessary to ensure safety and performance.
In today’s competitive e-mobility market, EVSE manufacturers must adapt quickly to test a wide range of EV models, and ensure that their charging products conform to different standards around the world. Using a system that emulates the real device-under-test setup can save time and cost.