Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
How Millimeter Wave Automotive Radar Enhances Advanced Driver
1.2 million people are killed in car accidents every year due to human errors. To reduce the number of car accidents, automotive suppliers, governments, and even non-automotive technology providers are jointly developing advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) using new millimeter waves, or mmWave radar technology. With higher resolution and range, automotive mmWave radar can enable safer driving in any condition. Developing mmWave automotive radar requires minimizing propagation loss, phase noise, IQ and frequency response errors, and noise to impact on evaluation modules.
Testing mmWave, in the 76 – 81 GHz band, demands a sophisticated test solution involving many instruments, cables, connectors, and accessories, to ensure repeatability and reliability of the test results. Download this paper now to learn more about how new mmWave automotive radar enhances ADAS for safer autonomous driving.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements