U1253A Handheld Digital Multimeter, 4.5-digit, Organic LED Display (OLED)
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 March 2017|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Organic LED display
- 160o viewing angle
- 2000:1 contrast ratio
Redefining feature-rich portability
- 50,000 counts resolution on dual display
- 0.025% basic DC voltage accuracy, True RMS AC, AC+DC measurement
- 20 MHz frequency counter & programmable square-wave generator
- Data logging to DMM (up to 1000 points) and to PC (software comes bundled with DMM, U1173A cable is required for connection to PC’s USB port)
Certified for safe use
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V overvoltage protection
- Certified to CE and CSA
Keysight discontinued its Handheld Test Tools in blue.
Last Order date: November 30th, 2011
End of support life: March 1st, 2017
The replacement models are the handheld in orange colour for greater visibility. The replacement model for U1253A is U1253B.
MET/CAL procedures for the product is available at Cal Lab Solutions , a third-party independent vendor.