Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Education Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Unified applications and security test platform, with support for BreakingPoint and IxLoad software
- Real-World Traffic™ at massive scale
- Hardware-based acceleration for SSL and IPsec
- Multi-user environment leverages the per-port user ownership model for all ports on the test modules installed into the chassis
- Native 40GE QSFP+interfaces with support for 4 x10GE SFP+ per port via fanout cables
- Resource aggregation
PerfectStorm is a highly modular hardware test platform enabling equipment providers, service providers and enterprises the ability to create real-world, high-stress conditions and user behavior to push new equipment and networks to their limits.
Equipped with powerful multi-core, multi-threaded network processors, PerfectStorm 40 GE is designed to satisfy the testing needs of manufacturers needing speed flexibility in their testing resources.
Networking equipment manufacturers building new equipment or service providers and large enterprises integrating this them benefit from testing and verifying performance and functionality prior to deployment.
The PerfectStorm 40GE load module features two ports capable of functioning as two 40G ports (40G mode) or eight 10G ports (10G mode).
The advanced aggregation capabilities of the PerfectStorm family allow each blades to operate in different modes providing maximum flexibility and performance.
A single, integrated test system equipped with twelve PerfectStorm blades allows control of application traffic to a terabit of throughput, up to 720 million concurrent connections, and TCP connections rates of up to 24 Million.
The hardware-based acceleration supports massive encryption levels with up to 240Gbps of SSL traffic and 480Gbps of IPsec traffic per system. PerfectStorm utilizes inline field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) for enhanced accuracy pertaining to latency measurements with a resolution of 10ns.
Whether battle-testing IT infrastructures, training cyber warriors, tuning systems and policies, or transforming security processes, PerfectStorm creates realistic environments of network attack and network loading.
Data Sheets 2020.05.29
PerfectStorm® 40GE, High-Performance Application and Security Load Modules