What are you looking for?
Portable Power Measurements You Can Count On
Keysight’s LAN and USB power sensors offer the capability to measure peak and average power of a power meter in a compact and portable form factor.
Setup is fast and easy with the plug-and-play USB connectivity. Simply connect the sensor to your PC and start performing power measurement immediately with the bundled software. With Keysight’s USB power sensors, you get what you need— simple setup, beyond just a sensor.
Looking for a LAN connectivity power sensor for long-distance remote monitoring of satellite systems? Choose the L20X0XA LAN power sensor, a LAN/Power over Ethernet (PoE) based sensor with thermal vacuum option, and the widest dynamic range.
Looking for a USB power sensor to plug into your PC? Choose the U20X0XA USB Power sensor, with real-time measurement, zero dead time, and internal firmware memory available up to 1Mbyte.
U/L2050/60 X-Series USB / LAN Wide Dynamic Range Peak and Average Power Sensors
- Wide dynamic range at -70 to +26 dBm and measures continuous pulses with zero dead time (down to 100us PRI or 10 kHz PRF)
U2049XA (Option TVA) and L2065XT LAN Power Sensors
- Frequency up to 33/53GHz thermal vacuum compliance LAN power sensor
U2040 X-Series Wide Dynamic Range Power Sensors
- Fast measurement speed and (50,000 readings/sec)
U2020 X-Series USB Peak and Average Power Sensors
- Wide peak power dynamic range and high measurement speed in buffered mode
U8480 Series USB Thermocouple Power Sensors
- Best in class power linearity and real-time measurement uncertainty (MU) feature
U2000 Series USB Average Power Sensors
- Measures the average power for all signal types, unlimited bandwidth
Intuitive Power Measurement Software
- A BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
PathWave BenchVue Power Meters / Sensors Software
Quickly control your power meters to log data and visualize measurements in a variety of display options for easier analysis.
- Control power meters / sensors easily for your specific test configurations from multiple power meters.
- Log and view real-time measurements with a variety of display types to interpret your data faster.
- Get faster measurement setups with built-in wireless and radar presets.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.