Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
PerfectStorm 10/1GE Load Module
High-performance application and security load module
Already own this product? Visit Technical Support
- Unified applications and security test platform, with support for BreakingPoint and IxLoad software
- Real-World Traffic™ at massive scale
- Hardware-based acceleration for SSL and IPsec
- Multi-user environment leverages the per-port user ownership model for all ports on the test modules installed into the chassis
- 1G/10G dual-speed and port resource aggregation
PerfectStorm is a highly modular hardware test platform enabling equipment providers, service providers, and enterprises the ability to create real-world, high-stress conditions and user behavior to push new equipment and networks to their limits.
Equipped with powerful multi-core, multi-threaded network processors, PerfectStorm 10/1GbE is designed to satisfy the testing needs of manufacturers needing speed flexibility in their testing resources. Networking equipment manufacturers building new equipment or service providers and large enterprises integrating this them benefit from testing and verifying performance and functionality prior to deployment.
A single, integrated test system equipped with twelve PerfectStorm blades allows control of application traffic to a terabit of throughput, up to 720 million concurrent connections, and TCP connections rates of up to 24 million. The hardware-based acceleration supports massive encryption levels with up to 240Gbps of SSL traffic and 480Gbps of IPsec traffic per system. PerfectStorm utilizes inline field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) for enhanced accuracy pertaining to latency measurements with a resolution of 10ns.
Whether battle-testing IT infrastructures, training cyber warriors, tuning systems and policies, or transforming security processes, PerfectStorm creates realistic environments of network attack and network loading.
Data Sheets 2020.05.28
PerfectStorm 10GE, High-Performance Application and Security Load Modules
Technical Overviews 2018.05.06
Quick Guide: Simulating a DDoS Attack in Your Own Lab
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements