- With Real-World Traffic at massive-scale, CloudStorm is the first multi-terabit solution — 2.5 – 3X application performance
- Hardware-based SSL acceleration delivers 4X encryption performance
- Emulate multi-terabit DDoS and botnet attacks to future-proof security solutions
- Unified application and security test platform, with Layers 2–7 capabilities and support for BreakingPoint and IxLoad software
- Multi-rate ready: future-proof your investment with CloudStorm; capable of supporting 100/50/40/25/10GE on a single port
- Multi-user environment leverages the per-port user ownership model for all ports on the test modules installed into the chassis
Problem: An All-Encrypted World and Increasing User Experience Expectations
Massive concerns around security are driving an increased use of encryption. An all-encrypted world is not far away. At the same time, the scale of traffic continues to grow at an exponential rate and the industry is moving to new cloud-based architectures. Users of services and applications, however, continue to expect their experience to be at or above the current level.
To keep pace, network equipment manufacturers race to build higher-scale, more capable network security and application delivery solutions. In turn, the world’s largest cloud data center operators struggle to find the right balance between performance and security in today’s hyper-scale, dynamic world. The uncertainty that comes with this change is best mitigated through cloud-scale validation.
Solution: Unified, Cloud-Scale, Future-Proof Testing
CloudStorm is an industry-first 2.4 terabit application and security test solution that not only meets today’s need, but that of the future. CloudStorm delivers 3X-application and 4X-SSL-emulation scale over any other test system. It helps NEMs shortening their development cycles, and enterprises and data center operators find the right balance between mitigating security risks and delivering high end-user application performance.
Extend the Capabilities
“NSS Labs research revealed that over 50% of Internet traffic is encrypted today, growing to over 75% within two years. Enterprises must assess whether they are currently capable of handling encrypted traffic to ensure they have visibility and can inspect and appropriately detect malicious material. You cannot protect against that which you cannot see.”
Mike Spanbauer, Vice President of Security Test AND Advisory at NSS Labs