N4690B Electronic Calibration Module (ECal), 300 kHz to 18 GHz, Type-N, 50 ohm, 2-port
N4690B Type-N 50 ohm Ecal module 300 kHz to 18 GHz
- N4690B-M0F One female and one male connector, both type-N 50 ohm
- R-51B-001-C Garantía de Reparación en los Laboratorios de Keysight - 1 año
Prices for: España
* Precios sujetos a cambios sin notificación previa. Para solicita precios o una oferta puede llamar 0800 000154.
Key Features & Specifications
- 300 kHz to 18 GHz frequency range
- USB interface for direct control with PNA and ENA series of network analyzers
- Fast calibration
- Full two-port calibration with a single connection
- Reduced connector wear
- NIST traceable accurate calibrations
- Reliable solid-state switching
Note: The N4690B will be discontinued February 2015, replacement product is the N4690C.
The Keysight N4690B MW electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of vector network analyzers fast, easy and accurate. The MW ECal system is now easily controlled by one of two methods depending on the network analyzer. The Keysight PNA and ENA series of network analyzers controls the module directly via the USB interface.
ECal is an ideal solution for calibrating network analyzers. Performing a full two-port calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections using ECal versus mechanical cal kits. Furthermore, the accuracy of the calibration is comparable between electronic and mechanical methods. Traditional mechanical calibrations require intensive operator interaction which is prone to errors. With ECal, the operator simply connects the ECal module to the network analyzer and the software controls the rest.