More Voltage and Current Combinations With Dual Range
The E3640A Series bench power supply gives you outputs from 30 W to 100 W of power along with dual-range flexibility. Each output has a low and high voltage range. The low voltage range allows the power supply to output more current. The E3640A Series bench power supply also has models with one and two outputs — tracking is turned on or off to allow the two outputs to operate independently or work as a pair.
- Low output noise with ripple and noise < 500 µVrms
- Stable output, load regulation < 0.01%
- Precise meter accuracy better than 0.05%
- Flexible so you can store and recall up to five different operating states
- Clear and highly visible vacuum fluorescent display
- Available with one or two channels
- Versatile connectivity: RS232 and GPIB
PathWave BenchVue Power Supply Software
Provides easy control of your power supplies to set parameters and visualize I/V data on a trend chart.
- Track and record your power supply output to understand the impact of the power draw for specific events.
- Connect and control your power supplies through the cloud.
- Export data to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for further analysis.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Number of Outputs
1 or 2
30 to 100 W
Ripple and Noise
< 500 µVrms
0.05% + 3 mV
RS232 and GPIB
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model That's Right for You
Build Your Power Supply Skill Set
Today’s designs place higher demands on the bench supplies that provide power. You may find that your bench power supply is causing more of your design problems. Learn how to deal with these issues to ensure your power supply provides the reliable power you need.
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2018.05.02
E3640A-E3649A Programmable DC Power Supplies
User Manuals 2019.06.10
E364xA Single Output DC Power Supplies - User's and Service Guide
4 Ways to Build Your Power Supply Skill Set
View All Resources