Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- (not on Windows® Me) 82341C, 82350B, 82357A
- E5810A, E5805***
- E1406A, E8491B
- RS-232/Serial, LAN instruments*, USB instruments**
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 98 SE/Me
- Windows NT® 4.0
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (Professional and Home)
The Keysight E2094M IO Libraries provide programmatic control of instrumentation from many computer-programming languages. The I/O Libraries conform to the latest VISA (Virtual Instrument Software Architecture) multivendor standard, ensuring a high degree of interoperability among instrumentation vendors providing instruments, controllers, and software. The IO Libraries support Keysight T&M Toolkit, Keysight VEE Pro, NI LabVIEW, NI LabWindows and most windows-compatible programming languages such as C/C++/C#, and Visual Basic (32 bits).
- Drivers for a wide variety of interface cards
- C-language and COM interfaces for easy programming in a wide variety of languages
- Support for the VISA 3.0 specifications
- Support for IVI-COM and VXIplug&play instrument drivers
The IO Libraries contain the industry-standard VISA capability (VISA, VISA COM) and also supports SICL, a Keysight standard I/O library, which preceded the VISA standard. SICL supports most Keysight interface devices.
*LAN instruments are those that support the VXI-11 or SICL-LAN protocol.
**USB instruments are those that support the USBTMC or USBTMC-USB488 specifications.
***The E5805A is shipped with driver software that allows it to appear as additional ports on the Windows system. It is not directly supported by the Keysight IO Libraries software, but can be used with it.
Windows and NT are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.