Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Battery Drain Video: Seamless Measurement Ranging on the N6781A
The Keysight N6781A 2-Quadrant Source/Measurement unit (SMU) for battery drain analysis is a powerful R&D tool and designed to help engineers understand current consumption in battery powered devices. Unlike traditional SMUs, which are designed specifically for device parametric test, the Keysight N6781A SMU is specifically designed to meet the unique test challenges of battery drain analysis and functional test. Features such as stable output voltage and seamless measurement ranging make the N6781A SMU an ideal solution for battery-powered device design and test. Seamless ranging allows engineers to view their entire current waveform, from nA to A, in one pass and in one picture.
This video provides a 4:26-minute overview of seamless measurement ranging with the Keysight N6781A SMU and N6705B DC Power Analyzer.
View the video by clicking on the links below. You can also download the videos for viewing at a later time by right-clicking the links below and selecting "Save Target as..."
These videos require Windows® Media Player. You can download and install the player from the Media Player home page.
Windows® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.