Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Discover the unrivaled performance of Keysight’s PNA and PNA-X network analyzers. Simplify your mixer and frequency converter characterization with the performance of a high-end signal generator built into your network analyzer.
Advanced measurements are easy to follow with PNA software such as modulation distortion, differential I/Q, nonlinear vector network analysis.
Simplified Measurement Setup
Perform mixer intermodulation distortion measurements without an external signal generator using a built-in third source up to 13.5 GHz.
Faster Mixer Measurements
Measure with a wider intermediate frequency bandwidth and eliminate the need for averaging when you use the clean signal source.
The PNA and PNA-X are long-term investments. Keep your lab up to date by sending back your existing unit for an upgrade.
Simplify Advanced Measurements with Application Software
Gain deeper insights with the industry's broadest portfolio of software applications that guide you through advanced measurements
Measure EVM, NPR, and ACPR using your PNA-X for the lowest residual EVM available today.
Set up and optimize complex measurements on a variety of devices with the help of a guided wizard.
Get multi-channel spectrum analysis with low spurious interference for fast mixer and transceiver characterizaton.
Simplify mixer characterization with gain/loss, phase, and group delay measurements without reference or calibration mixers.