Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
Ixia Security Fabric: Security Through Visibility, Context, and Simplicity
Simple delivery of network traffic to security and analysis tools is not enough. The value is in the ability to bring context and prioritization to change data into useful information and deliver the information optimally to the appropriate security and network monitoring tools.
In this informative white paper, Ixia Security Fabric: Security Through Visibility, Context, and Simplicity, Enterprise Management Associates (“EMA”) explores the benefits of adding visibility, context, performance, and resilience to security operations.
What You Will Learn:
- Why the technologies previously used as staples in perimeter security are not sufficient
- How rich data improves security detection and protection
- Why improving security tool performance starts with high-performance traffic delivery
- How to correctly target security devices using pre-defined application signatures
- EMA’s Perspective on Ixia Security FabricDownload this white paper today.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements