Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Compliance Is a Must for Regulated Industries
Complying with the PCI Data Security Standard (DSS) is vital for all organizations that process, store, or transmit credit card information. Meeting those standards requires the ability the monitor data throughout its journey and forward it accurately to compliance analytics systems.
- Build and maintain a secure network: We help by monitoring the network with our visibility portfolio and validate firewall configurations
- Protect cardholder data by masking personally identifiable information: We do this automatically with our network packet brokers
- Maintain a vulnerability management program: Our visibility portfolio connects and routes traffic to all your security and compliance tools
- Regularly monitor and test networks: Test your network and team with realistic attacks. Monitor complex networks involving multi-site distributed applications
Healthcare organizations must keep up with constant changes, including compliance with the HIPAA. HIPAA sets the standard for protecting sensitive patient data. Keysight solutions ensure you can test your applications, networks, and team to ensure they are ready for any kind of attack.
The HIPAA Security Rule requires appropriate Administrative, Physical, and Technical Safeguards to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and security of protected health information (PHI).
The Security Rule is made up of 3 parts.
- Technical Safeguards
- Physical Safeguards
- Administrative Safeguards
We offer solutions to assist in Technical Safeguards and Administrative Safeguards. Our solutions help address Access Control, Authentication, and Transmission Security as part of the Technical Safeguards.
In Administrative Safeguards, we address subsets of the Security Management Process to test for certain information and validate the correct encryption is being used. We also assist in Information Access Management.
We test robustness to address Security Awareness Training. We also test that all information is placed and secured in disaster recovery areas.
Finally, for the Evaluation part of the standard,we look at the functionality, performance, and scalability of network infrastructures and networking equipment to see if they can handle the pressure in the real world.