Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Ixia Professional Services
- Training Services
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Entry Level Never Looked This Good
The 33210A brings uncompromising performance to an entry-level function generator. Get all the basic functions and waveforms with the most stable, lowest distortion function generator in its class.
- USB, GPIB, and LAN (LXI) interfaces included
- 10 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, noise, pulse generation with a variable edge, and DC waveforms
- AM, FM, and PWM, linear and logarithmic sweeps, and burst
- Multiple-unit link for synchronous channels
- Optional 14-bit, 50 MSa/s 8 K point arbitrary waveform generator
Performance Meets Versatility
With the 33210A, Keysight redefines entry-level performance and functionality. The 33210A can generate all the primary waveforms as well as an optional upgrade to generate 8K points of complex arbitrary waveforms.
Real-world signals are not always perfect sine waves or pulses. Create a custom waveform or capture a real waveform, modify, and then recreate the waveform with the integrated function/arbitrary waveform generator.
Learn how to transfer arbitrary waveform data to the 33210A by reading the application note.
Max Arbitrary Waveform Length
Max Sample Rate
-70 dBc to -30 dBc (≥ 1 Vpp)
Want to see more specifications?
Extend the Capabilities of Your 33210A Waveform/Function Generator
Customize your 33210A function generators with additional software, upgradeable options, accessories, and services. These are available for purchase with the original instrument or anytime thereafter. With Keysight, you'll always have the latest capabilities.
Most Popular Resources for the 33210A Waveform/Function Generator
Explore our selection of resources to help you make more accurate measurements, ultimately leading to a better design.