Increase Speed, Scale, and Collaboration with Hardware Design Management
Streamline your hardware designs and projects from concept to tapeout with Keysight Design Data Management (SOS). While software engineers commonly use software configuration tools, hardware engineers choose DDM (SOS) for its ability to handle large numbers of sizable design files. Formerly known as Cliosoft SOS, this design management platform allows you to optimize the archival of substantial graphic design system (GDS) files and simulation waveforms with scalability, flexibility, and robust security features. The advanced revision control, coupled with release and derivative design management capabilities, sets Keysight DDM (SOS) apart from the competition.
With Keysight's DDM (SOS) software, your team can:
- Experience rapid hardware development lifecycles so you can take on more projects
- Adapt to the growing demands of digital, analog, mixed-signal, and radio frequency (RF) designs with adjustable hardware configuration management capabilities
- Effortlessly collaborate on multi-site designs with remote cache servers, auto synchronization, and secure data transfer and handoff
Adopt a More Productive Workflow
Built for hardware design and management, Keysight DDM (SOS) software lets you:
- Create, update, and release intellectual property (IP) and designs with complete control and management directly from your design tool
- Receive notifications of updated IP and designs to help guide selection, updates, and integration
- Review changes, analyze conflicts, and approve releases easily
Optimize Network Storage, Reduce Costs
Keysight DDM (SOS) optimizes network storage without proprietary hardware or changes to operating or file systems. Designed for integrated circuit (IC) design projects that often involve thousands of large files, DDM (SOS) software maximizes workspace efficiency while minimizing disk space usage. By leveraging cache servers, DDM (SOS) eliminates duplication, ensuring that only actively edited files are stored as physical copies.
DDM (SOS) Connects to Just About Everything
Keysight DDM (SOS) integrates with hardware design tools from all major electronic design automation (EDA) vendors. For hardware designers using software configuration tools, Keysight DDM (SOS) includes connectors for seamless integration.
Keysight ADS Integration
Improve your productivity for analog and mixed-signal design with hierarchical IP tracking and built-in analytics. Keysight DDM (SOS)'s revision control and data/IP management capabilities natively integrate with Keysight's PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) solution to help you keep track of your edits, design data, and files. Manage design data for specification definition, architecture and block definition, system simulation, and more.
By pairing DDM (SOS) with ADS, you can expect:
- PathWave ADS library manager integration
- No replication of binary data
- Composite design object recognition
Improve design team collaboration and efficiency. DDM (SOS) software natively integrates with Cadence Virtuoso Studio for easy access to design management commands, auto check-out/check-in, and advanced operations.
By pairing DDM (SOS) with Virtuoso Studio, you can expect:
- Cadence Virtuoso Studio library manager integration
- Prevention of concurrent design editing
- Complete revision history for each object
Through Keysight's long-standing EDA industry relationships, DDM (SOS) software offers native integration with tools your team is already using.
Learn more about or request a quote for the following integrations.
Sync Schematics and Layouts with VDD Software
Streamline identification of the differences between two versions of a schematic or layout with Keysight Visual Design Diff (VDD). Along with graphic comparison features and easy revisions, VDD generates instant reports to keep your schematic and layout engineers in sync.
Protect Your Innovation Investment
Keysight Design Data Management SOS
Startup Best Practices
Using Keysight Design Data Management SOS in the Cloud
Keysight Design Data Management SOS Cadence Virtuoso Studio
View All Resources