What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
Power Measurements You Can Rely On
The E-Series of power sensors have their calibration factors stored in EEPROM and operate over a wide frequency and dynamic range.
- wide frequency coverage from 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz (sensor dependent)
- wide dynamic range sensors (-70 to +20 dBm)
- accurate CW average power measurements
- operates with the EPM, EPM-P, and P-series power meters
- calibration factors stored in EEPROM
Find the Model that's Right for You
Already own one of these products? Visit Technical Support
The E4413A CW power sensor measures average power over the frequency range 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz and power range -70 to +20 dBm (90 dB dynamic range).
The E4412A CW power sensor measures average power over the frequency range 10 MHz to 18 GHz and power range -70 to +20 dBm (90 dB dynamic range).