What are you looking for?
Save 25% on InfiniiVision Application Bundles
Learn more about the jitter bundles on the DSOX6004A and MSOX6004A
Gain Deeper Insights
InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series digital oscilloscopes are the most advanced members of the InfiniiVision family. They enable you to more deeply analyze signals with capabilities such as histograms, jitter analysis, and eye diagrams. Unlike other oscilloscopes, using these advanced capabilities is easy. An intuitive touch user interface, voice control, and zone triggering make the most complex tasks simple.
- PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for remote control, data logging, and automated testing
- See higher frequencies with 1 GHz to 6 GHz of bandwidth
- Easily isolate signals in seconds with zone touch triggering
- Make more precise measurements with a low noise floor of 115 μVrms at 1 mV/div and 1 GHz
- Decode serial buses faster with hardware-based serial analysis options
- Simulate operations with the advanced math functionality and optional dual arbitrary WaveGen
- Deepen your insight with advanced jitter analysis, time interval error (TIE) plots, histograms, and eye diagrams
PathWave BenchVue Oscilloscopes Software
Intuitively control your oscilloscopes, capture screen images, and log data measurements for more efficient analysis.
- Connect and control your oscilloscopes through the cloud.
- Export results in only three clicks to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for documentation or further analysis.
- Visualize multiple types of instrument measurements simultaneously.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Perform Sophisticated Signal Analysis
The 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes have the most advanced InfiniiVision analysis tools available:
- Analyze the most difficult parts of your signal with segmented memory, mask and measurement limit testing, and eye diagrams
- Turn the most advanced triggering into one easy step with zone touch triggering. Simply draw a box with your finger on screen
- Get more out of your oscilloscopes with 7-in-1 instrument integration: oscilloscope, frequency response analyzer (Bode plots), logic analyzer / mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO), protocol analyzer, dual arbitrary WaveGen, voltmeter, and a frequency counter
- Automate tests and collect data with the standard PathWave BenchVue software
1 GHz to 6 GHz
2 or 4 analog
+16 digital (MSO models)
Max Sample Rate
Waveform Update Rate
Max Memory Depth
4 M points
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Do More with Application Software
Protect your investment with upgradeability at any time for features like bandwidth up to 6 GHz, 16 digital channels, instrument integration, and application-specific oscilloscope software. Decode serial buses faster with InfiniiVision's hardware-based decoding and broad range of supported serial buses.
Debug with Confidence
With the most advanced capabilities of any InfiniiVision oscilloscope, it is critical to understand how all the functions of the 6000 X-Series can make your measurements even easier. Learn about how you can use these capabilities to see even more detail in your design.
Accelerate the Win with Technical Support
InfiniiVision oscilloscopes come with KeysightCare support. You will have access to technical experts from Keysight and 24/7 knowledge center to help you get up to speed in the shortest amount of time.
What do you get?
- 2-business-day technical response
- Online knowledge center
- Self-service web portal
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2022.07.17
InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Application Notes 2017.12.01
Is it Time for a Higher Bandwidth Oscilloscope?
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Characterizing CAN Bus Arbitration Using Oscilloscopes
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Component Testing Using an Oscilloscope with Integrated Waveform Generator
View All Resources