Save 25% on InfiniiVision Application Bundles
Learn more about the automotive and power analysis bundles on the MSOX4154A.
View More Signal Detail
Keysight InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered for next-generation performance to deliver waveform update rates 20 times faster than the competition. A large 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen combined with innovative hardware-based zone touch triggering means you can easily capture and view your signals. Have confidence you will catch even the rarest of glitches and see more with the 4000 X-Series.
- PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for remote control, data logging, and automated testing
- Achieve 200 MHz to 1.5 GHz of bandwidth
- See the most signal detail with 1,000,000 waveforms/second update rate
- Isolate signals in seconds with zone touch triggering
- Quickly test with a simplified operation and intuitive user interface enabled by a large 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen
- Decode serial buses faster with hardware-based serial analysis options
PathWave BenchVue Oscilloscopes Software
Intuitively control your oscilloscopes, capture screen images, and log data measurements for more efficient analysis.
- Connect and control your oscilloscopes through the cloud.
- Export results in only three clicks to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for documentation or further analysis.
- Visualize multiple types of instrument measurements simultaneously.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Measure More Efficiently
A large 12.1-inch touch screen combined with many advanced capabilities ensures even deeper insight:
- Turn the most advanced triggering into one easy step with zone touch triggering. Simply draw a box with your finger on screen
- Get more out of your oscilloscopes with 7-in-1 instrument integration — oscilloscope, frequency response analyzer (Bode plots), logic analyzer / mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO), protocol analyzer, dual WaveGen (arbitrary waveform generator), voltmeter, and a frequency counter
- Catch the rarest of glitches with a 1,000,000 waveforms/second update rate
- Automate tests and collect data with the standard PathWave BenchVue Oscilloscope software
200 MHz to 1.5 GHz
2 or 4 analog
+16 digital (MSO models)
Max Sample Rate
Waveform Update Rate
Max Memory Depth
4 M points
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Do More with Application Software
Protect your investment with upgradeability at any time for features like bandwidth up to 1.5 GHz, 16 digital channels, instrument integration, and application-specific oscilloscope software. Decode serial buses faster with InfiniiVision's hardware-based decoding and broad range of supported serial buses.
Get More Out of Your Oscilloscopes
With high-end technology comes advanced capabilities. Fully understanding how to use an oscilloscope and its advanced functions can help you gain even more insight and create better designs. Learn some of the various steps you can take to test even more efficiently.
Accelerate the Win with Technical Support
InfiniiVision oscilloscopes come with KeysightCare support. You will have access to technical experts from Keysight and 24/7 knowledge center to help you get up to speed in the shortest amount of time.
What do you get?
- 2-business-day technical response
- Online knowledge center
- Self-service web portal
Extend the Capabilities
Application Notes 2017.02.09
Advanced Oscilloscope Users: 7 Things You Need to Know
Application Notes 2018.07.24
How to Make the Best Switch Mode Power Supply Measurements
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Characterizing CAN Bus Arbitration Using Oscilloscopes
View All Resources