Make Measurements You Can Trust
The 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes offer our high-end technology in a smaller form factor, with an extremely intuitive touch user interface. With an industry-leading waveform update rate, you can capture elusive glitches and anomalies not possible on other oscilloscopes. Combined with our extensive set of software options and probes, the 3000T X-Series enables you to make measurements you can count on.
- Achieve 100 MHz to 1 GHz of bandwidth
- Isolate signals in seconds with zone touch triggering
- See the most signal detail with 1,000,000 wfms/s update rate
- Decode serial busses faster with hardware-based serial analysis options
- Test faster with simplified operations and intuitive user interface enabled by an 8.5-inch capacitive touch screen
Solve Measurement Challenges Faster and Easier
The advanced capabilities of the 3000T X-Series will help you test more efficiently:
- Performing advanced triggering is as simple as drawing a box with your finger
- Easily use zone touch triggering to turn the most complicated triggering into just one step
- Get more out of your oscilloscope with 7-in-1 instrument integration — oscilloscope, frequency response analyzer, logic analyzer / mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO), protocol analyzer, WaveGen, voltmeter, and a counter
- Setup tests faster with the intuitive touch screen user interface
- Protect your investment with full upgradeability at any time for features like bandwidth, instrument integration, and advanced applications
- Automate tests and collect data with the standard BenchVue software
100 MHz to 1 GHz
2 or 4 analog
+16 digital (MSO models)
Max Memory Depth
Waveform Update Rate
Max Sample Rate
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model That's Right for You
With the same user interface and functionality across the entire series, you are only left to decide how many channels you need. Everything else, including bandwidth, is fully upgradeable after purchase. This ensures you can customize your oscilloscope to capture faster signals as your technology advances.
Already own one of these? Visit Technical Support
InfiniiVision 3000T X‑Series Oscilloscopes
|DSOX3102T||1 GHz||2 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX3102T||1 GHz||2 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX3104T||1 GHz||4 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX3104T||1 GHz||4 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX3052T||500 MHz||2 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX3052T||500 MHz||2 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX3054T||500 MHz||4 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX3054T||500 MHz||4 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX3032T||350 MHz||2 analog
||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX3032T||350 MHz||2 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX3034T||350 MHz||4 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX3034T||350 MHz||4 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX3022T||200 MHz||2 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX3022T||200 MHz||2 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX3024T||200 MHz||4 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX3024T||200 MHz||4 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX3012T||100 MHz||2 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX3012T||100 MHz||2 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX3014T||100 MHz||4 analog||Configure / Quote
|MSOX3014T||100 MHz||4 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
Measure with Confidence
It is critical to understand how an oscilloscope and its capabilities work to create a better design.
Learn about essential oscilloscope functions and specifications.
Extend the Capabilities of Your 3000T X‑Series Oscilloscope
Customize your 3000T X-Series with additional features and functions. Our extensive selection of software, probes, accessories, and services ensures you will make the most accurate measurements possible. These are available for purchase with the original instrument or anytime thereafter. With Keysight, you'll always have the latest capabilities.
Most Popular Resources for the 3000T X-Series Oscilloscopes
Explore our ever-expanding selection of resources to help you make more accurate measurements, ultimately leading to a better design.