Do more with the 3000G X-Series Oscilloscopes
Standard embedded analysis software, waveform and measurement histograms, and more
Make Measurements You Can Trust
The 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes offer our high-end technology in a smaller form factor, with an extremely intuitive touch user interface. With an industry-leading waveform update rate, you can capture elusive glitches and anomalies not possible on other oscilloscopes. Combined with our extensive set of software options and probes, the 3000T X-Series enables you to make measurements you can count on.
- PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for remote control, data logging, and automated testing
- Achieve 100 MHz to 1 GHz of bandwidth
- See the most signal detail with 1,000,000 waveforms/second update rate
- Isolate signals in seconds with zone touch triggering
- Decode serial buses faster with hardware-based serial analysis options
- Test faster with simplified operations and intuitive user interface enabled by an 8.5-inch capacitive touch screen
PathWave BenchVue Oscilloscopes Software
Intuitively control your oscilloscopes, capture screen images, and log data measurements for more efficient analysis.
- Connect and control your oscilloscopes through the cloud.
- Export results in only three clicks to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for documentation or further analysis.
- Visualize multiple types of instrument measurements simultaneously.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Solve Measurement Challenges Faster and Easier
The advanced capabilities of the 3000T X-Series will help you test more efficiently:
- Turn the most advanced triggering into one easy step with zone touch triggering. Simply draw a box with your finger on screen
- Get more out of your oscilloscope with 7-in-1 instrument integration — oscilloscope, frequency response analyzer (Bode plots), logic analyzer / mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO), protocol analyzer, WaveGen, voltmeter, and a counter
- Catch the rarest of glitches with a 1,000,000 waveforms/second update rate
- Setup tests faster with the intuitive touch screen user interface
- Protect your investment with full upgradeability at any time for features like bandwidth, instrument integration, and advanced applications
- Automate tests and collect data with the standard PathWave BenchVue software
100 MHz to 1 GHz
2 or 4 analog
+16 digital (MSO models)
Max Sample Rate
Waveform Update Rate
Max Memory Depth
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Measure with Confidence
It is critical to understand how an oscilloscope and its capabilities work to create a better design.
Learn about essential oscilloscope functions and specifications.
Accelerate the Win With Technical Support
InfiniiVision oscilloscopes come with KeysightCare support. You will have access to technical experts from Keysight and 24/7 knowledge center to help you get up to speed in the shortest amount of time.
What do you get?
- 2-business-day technical response
- Online knowledge center
- Self-service web portal
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2022.07.04
InﬁniiVision 3000T X-Series Oscilloscopes
Application Notes 2022.08.16
Testing and Characterizing Power Supplies with Oscilloscope
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Evaluating Mask Testing for Six Sigma Standards
View All Resources