What are you looking for?
20% off InfiniiVision Oscilloscopes
For a limited time, upgrade your lab for less with the 20% off InfiniiVision Oscilloscopes promotion.
Free Bode plot training kit shipped with EDUX1052G, DSOX1202G, and DSOX1204G
Learn more about the training kit.
Speed Up Professional Measurements with Software Connectivity
The InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes are entry-level oscilloscopes with professional-level capabilities and connected software for remote control and data logging. It features 6-in-1 instrument integration and is part of the Keysight Smart Bench Essentials Series of four unique instruments that harness one powerful graphical interface. Have confidence in your results knowing the 1000 X-Series uses the same Keysight-custom technology used in other InfiniiVision Series oscilloscopes. Finally, an entry-level oscilloscope you can trust to give you professional measurements.
- PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for remote control, data logging, and automated testing
- Achieve 50 MHz to 200 MHz of bandwidth
- See more signal detail with up to 200,000 waveforms / second update rate
- Set up teaching labs with the free Educator's Resource Kit and standard built-in training signals
- Utilize up to 4 analog channels at one time
- Quickly learn how to use an oscilloscope with built-in help and training signals
- Perform advanced analysis with mask testing, FFT, math functions, analog bus, and protocol triggering / decoding capabilities
PathWave BenchVue Oscilloscopes Software
Intuitively control your oscilloscopes, capture screen images, and log data measurements for more efficient analysis.
- Connect and control your oscilloscopes through the cloud.
- Export results in only three clicks to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for documentation or further analysis.
- Visualize multiple types of instrument measurements simultaneously.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Gain Access to Professional-Level Oscilloscope Capabilities
Advanced analysis is important in any oscilloscope:
- Get more out of your oscilloscopes with 6-in-1 instrument integration – oscilloscope, frequency response analyzer (Bode plots), serial protocol analyzer, WaveGen function generator, digital voltmeter, and a frequency counter
- Standard serial protocol analysis enables multiple oscilloscope uses with embedded (I2C, UART / RS-232, and SPI) and automotive (CAN and LIN) serial protocol trigger and decode
- Advanced measurements / functions – mask testing, math functions, and FFT
- Automate tests and collect data with the standard PathWave BenchVue Oscilloscopes software
50 MHz to 200 MHz
2 or 4 analog
Max Sample Rate
Max Waveform Update Rate
Max Memory Depth
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Smart Bench Essentials Series
The InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series is part of a family of four professional-grade instruments — a digital multimeter, power supply, function generator, and oscilloscope — plus powerful PathWave remote connectivity software and KeysightCare 24/7 technical support. The PathWave software enables you to harness the power of four instruments in a single software interface. Easy setup provides quick control of your test hardware.
The Smart Bench Essentials family comes with intuitive lab tools to track and manage your maintenance schedule to ensure all instruments are up to date. Test, analyze, and share results collaboratively — across the room or around the world.
Oscilloscope Technical Support
The Smart Bench Essentials instruments comes with KeysightCare support. You will have access to technical experts from Keysight and 24/7 knowledge center to help you get up to speed in the shortest amount of time.
What do you get?
- 2-business-day technical response
- Online knowledge center
- Self-service web portal
Extend the Capabilities
6 Oscilloscope Tricks to Get the Most Out of Your Scope
Data Sheets 2020.10.16
InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Application Notes 2022.07.07
Basic Oscilloscope Fundamentals
Application Notes 2021.03.18
Becoming Familiar with your Standard Oscilloscope Probe
View All Resources