Make Professional Measurements
InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes are entry-level oscilloscopes with professional-level capabilities. Get access to features such as mask testing, math functions, fast Fourier transform (FFT) analysis, analog bus, protocol triggering / decoding, and 6-in-1 instrument integration. See signal details you have never seen before with a 50,000 waveforms/second update rate. Have confidence in your results knowing the 1000 X-Series uses the same Keysight-custom technology used in other InfiniiVision Series oscilloscopes. Finally, an entry-level oscilloscope you can trust to give you professional measurements.
- Achieve 50 MHz to 200 MHz of bandwidth
- See more signal detail with a 50,000 waveforms/second update rate
- Set up teaching labs with the free Educator's Resource Kit and standard built-in training signals
- Utilize up to 4 analog channels at one time
- Quickly learn how to use with built-in help and training signals
- Perform advanced analysis with mask testing, FFT, math functions, analog bus, and protocol triggering / decoding capabilities
Gain Access to Professional-Level Capabilities
Advanced analysis is important in any oscilloscope:
- Get more out of your oscilloscope with 6 instruments integrated into one – oscilloscope, frequency response analyzer, serial protocol analyzer, WaveGen function generator, digital voltmeter, and a frequency counter
- Optional serial protocol analysis – I2C, UART/RS-232, CAN, LIN, SPI
- Advanced measurements/functions – mask testing, math functions, and FFT analysis
- Automate tests and collect data with the standard BenchVue software
50 MHz to 200 MHz
2 or 4 analog
Max Memory Depth
Waveform Update Rate
Max Sample Rate
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model That's Right for You
With the same user interface and functionality across the entire series, you are only left to decide how many channels you need. Everything else, including bandwidth, is fully upgradeable after purchase. This ensures you can customize your oscilloscope to capture faster signals as your technology advances.
Already own one of these? Visit Technical Support
InfiniiVision 1000 X‑Series Oscilloscopes
|Model Number||Bandwidth Options||Channels||Built-in WaveGen|
|DSOX1204A||70, 100, or 200 MHz||4 analog||No||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX1204G||70, 100, or 200 MHz
||4 analog||Yes||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX1102A||70 or 100 MHz||2 analog||No||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX1102G||70 or 100 MHz||2 analog||Yes||Configure / Quote|
|EDUX1002A||50 MHz||2 analog||No||Configure / Quote|
|EDUX1002G||50 MHz||2 analog||Yes||Configure / Quote|
Get the Most Out of Your Entry-Level Oscilloscope
Understanding how oscilloscopes and their capabilities work helps you create a better design.
Learn about essential oscilloscope functions and specifications.
Extend the Capabilities of Your 1000 X‑Series Oscilloscope
Customize your 1000 X-Series with additional features and functions. Our extensive selection of software, probes, accessories, and services ensures you make the most accurate measurements possible. These are available for purchase with the original instrument or anytime thereafter. With Keysight, you'll always have the latest capabilities.
Most Popular Resources for the 1000 X-Series
Explore our ever-expanding selection of resources to help you make more accurate measurements, ultimately leading to a better design.