Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Training Services
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Can be configured within Keysight Fabric Controller for scale and easy management of multiple chassis
- Highest visibility intelligence capabilities in the market with 2.4Tbs in 12 ports
- Uses graphical user interface to easily configure ingress, dynamic and egress filtering rules
- Offers high availability with redundant power supplies, fans, line modules, and supervisors; also available in a single-supervisor version
- Features high density—up to 288 ports of 10GE, 96 ports of 40GE, or 72 ports of 100GE in 7U
- Delivers high performance—over 3.8Tb of backplane capacity for wire-speed performance in any configuration
- Introduces a scalable, modular architecture that grows with your needs and maximizes tool investments—able to distribute traffic to tools at line-rates different from your core network
Recognize Malware, Botnet, Exploits, Hijacked IPS and Phishing Activity with Threat Insights All on Your Vision 7300
A Flexible and Powerful Approach to Network Visibility
Problem: Cost Effective Scalability
New applications, an upgraded network with a need to extend the life of expensive tools, the fear of looming security threats — these are just a few of the reasons why organizations seek complete and powerful network visibility.
But as networks and their monitoring systems grow, so do data center–related expenses such as power and rack space. What’s more, adding disparate solutions to boost visibility can lead to a decentralized network monitoring system and prevent you from making the most of your investments in existing technologies.
Solution: Centralized Control for Improved ROI
The Vision 7300 chassis, part of the Vision family of our network packet brokers (NPBs), provides end-to-end network visibility to the tools that manage, analyze, and secure your physical and virtual networks.
The Vision 7300 provides flexible and powerful functionality including traffic aggregation, filtering, secure socket layer (SSL) decryption with data masking, deduplication, and intelligent packet management with line-rate, zero-loss packet processing on networks up to 100 GE for both Layer 2–4 traffic, and Layer 7 application-level data.
One of the most scalable network visibility frameworks in the industry, the Vision 7300 is able to expand as your network monitoring needs grow, and adapt as new applications are added or new security threats arise.
Because of this flexibility, the Vision 7300 integrates easily into any network or data-center environment, giving you centralized control of your network monitoring system in one simple, rack-mountable unit.
Such control and simplicity deliver significant bottom-line benefits as well: the smaller data-center footprint consumes less rack space and reduces energy costs, and you realize a greater return on your investment in existing technologies.
Stack up Keysight’s leading visibility intelligence features to optimize your traffic analysis and security tool performance. Used with a network packet broker, virtual or cloud platform, the extensive set of intelligent features allows you to modify, mold and transport traffic specific to tool needs. Moreover, we provide industry-specific, specialized capabilities. Each feature is executed with a purpose-built design to ensure you get the best performance whether in a physical data-center or in the cloud. To learn more, click on each stack.
Data Sheets 2020.05.20
Ixia Vision 7300 Chassis Family
Data Sheets 2019.12.09
Net Tool Optimizer AFM
Data Sheets 2020.05.22
100GE High Density Advanced Packet Processor
White Papers 2020.05.24
The Importance of Lossless Network Visibility
Network Visibility – Resilience Matters
Network Visibility – Feature Compatibility Matters
Product Tour 2017-08-29
Network Visibility — Ease of Use Matters
What Is a Network Packet Broker (And Why Do You Need One)?
Solution Briefs 2020.06.19
Network Visibility Network Packet Broker Comparison Table