Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Chaos to Control
Enterprise networks are more distributed than ever. With an array of cloud applications, smart devices, branch locations, data centers, and more, making sense of network performance has never been more challenging.
That's why Keysight Hawkeye and IxChariot offer a range of physical, virtual, and cloud-based active monitoring endpoints. By deploying these across your data centers, branch locations, and cloud applications, you can conduct an array of proactive quality of service (QoS) measurements, including:
- Node-to-node tests: Send synthetic traffic from one endpoint to another across your live network. You can set up multiple node-to-node tests in a mesh, where a single endpoint can serve both as the origin and terminus of various tests.
- Real service tests: Send synthetic traffic to servers or network equipment — processing the response into real-time key performance indicators (KPIs).
|Application and web monitoring||X|
Choose from an Array of Active Monitoring Endpoints
|Application and web monitoring||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Fail to wire||X|
|NetStack, PacketStack, AppStack||X|
|Software||X * OVA, AWS, AMI||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Interfaces||4*10G (SFP+), 6*1G BASE-T, 2*1G BASE-T, 1*USB, 1*RJ45||2*1G||1*FE, 1 Wi-Fi 2,4Ghz, 5Ghz, AC||Ethernet, virtual||Ethernet, virtual||Public cloud||Ethernet, Wi-Fi, virtual, mobile, wireless|
|Data sheet||Download||Download||Download||Upon Request|
|Download||Install from application||Install from application||Install from application||Google Playstore||iTunes||Ixia support||Ixia support||Ixia support|
IxProbe: Meet Tough SLAs with Inline and Active Monitoring
For large corporations and network service providers, service level agreements (SLAs) are the pulse of their business. But as expectations around QoS continue to rise, meeting them is difficult without monitoring last-mile connectivity — threatening your ability to satisfy customers and maintain network access across branch sites.
An inline monitoring probe, IxProbe combines real-time monitoring, SLA verification, and synthetic QoS testing via Hawkeye — putting you in control of your network's edge with fewer truck rolls, faster troubleshooting, and effortless deployment at scale.
Vision Edge 1S: Packet, Flow, and Active Monitoring in One Rack Unit
Introduce an added level of visibility into your network's edge with Keysight Vision E1S, the only network packet broker with an integrated Hawkeye endpoint.
Boasting advanced visibility intelligence features — including PacketStack, NetStack, and AppStack — Vision E1S is Keysight's most affordable packet broker. Ideal for deployment at scale across your network's edge, Vision E1S delivers cost-effective visibility and performance monitoring to your branch sites and remote locations.
Get Started. Right Now.
Try Hawkeye for 30 days at no cost.
Don't wait for costly surprises. Take network performance monitoring to the next level with a platform that helps you prevent them altogether. Start your complimentary trial today, get going in just a few minutes, and take the first step towards improved user experience, faster troubleshooting, and better QoS!