High Power, Safe, and Easy to Use
The Keysight E36150 Series autoranging benchtop DC power supply features two models with 800W power on a single channel output. The E36150 Series can supply up to 60V and 80A and provide plenty of usable power to meet your testing needs. The newly featured detachable front binding connection is designed to withstand its maximum current output of 80A while being fully compliant with the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) 61010 safety requirements.
The E36150 Series also provides advanced characterization and power simulation capabilities, including volt- and current-meter, data logging, Scope View, and arbitrary waveform generator (AWG). Feature-packed to deliver high performance, the E36150 Series provides a one-box solution that eliminates the demand of having to meet the requirements of multiple instruments. These factors help you save time and avoid complex setups. The series also includes the following features:
- Use autoranging power supplies that produce more current at all voltage levels.
- Peak power that handles up to 3x the maximum power rating to accommodate start-up power surge requirements from electromechanical and high capacitance devices under test (DUT).
- High performance with precise output accuracy, minimal noise, and superior load/line regulation.
- Data logging, volt- and current-meter, adjustable slew rate, 4-wire remote sensing, LIST output programming, and digital controls.
- Device protection through overvoltage, overcurrent, and overtemperature.
- Backup from Keysight BV0003B PathWave BenchVue Power Supply App and Test Flow automation support, and Keysight BV9200B / BV9201B BenchVue Advanced Power Control and Analysis software assistance.
- Option to upgrade to Keysight E36150ADVU for scope view and AWG functions that offer advanced characterization and power simulation.
- Simplify USB, LAN (LXI Core), and optional GPIB connectivity.
PathWave BenchVue Power Supply Software
Provides easy control of your power supplies to set parameters and visualize I/V data on a trend chart.
- Track and record your power supply output to understand the impact of the power draw for specific events.
- Connect and control your power supplies through the cloud.
- Export data to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for further analysis.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
PathWave BenchVue BV9200B / BV9201B Advanced Power Supply Control and Analysis Software
Keysight PathWave BenchVue Advanced Power Control and Analysis Software is designed specifically for advanced power supplies to provide quick and simple access to advanced procurement and measurement capabilities without the need for additional programming.
- PathWave BenchVue BV9201B Advanced Power Supply Control and Analysis Software for single instrument support
- PathWave BenchVue BV9200B Advanced Power Control and Analysis Software supports up to four instruments
- Easily track and record your power supply outputs to understand events impact on voltage and current measurement.
- Graphically configure three modes of analysis: scope (short-term waveform capture), data logger (long-term waveform capture), and CCDF (statistical analysis).
- Easily create complex waveforms to stimulate or load down a DUT by inputting a formula, choosing from built-in, or importing waveform data.
- Export data for additional power supply analysis.
- Integrate software functions into your programming environment via an application programming interface (API).
Advanced Characterization Capabilities all in One Box
The Keysight E36150 Series Autoranging DC Benchtop Power Supply has all the advanced capabilities you seek such as a data logger, output LIST, output delay, and adjustable voltage slew rate. The E36150 Series now includes advanced optional features such as Scope View and arbitrary waveform generator.
Tap the full potential of the Series by using Keysight BV0003B PathWave BenchVue Power Supply App and Test Flow automation support. Add Keysight BV9200B / BV9201B BenchVue Advanced Power Control and Analysis software to enable remote PC control and advanced analysis without any programming.
Key Specifications for E36150 Series Autoranging Benchtop Power Supply
Number of Outputs
Ripple and Noise
< 5 mVrms
0.03% + 6 mV
USB, LAN, optional GPIB
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model That's Right for You
Accommodating Start-up Peak Power Demands
Many test applications involving electromechanical components or devices containing large, discharged capacitors have peak power requirements that typically demand a quick high start-up current to boot. This start-up current usually lasts for a tiny fraction of time but maybe two or three times higher than a typical steady operating current.
Using a power supply with peak power handling features is the ideal solution when testing and powering up electromechanical or high-capacitance devices. A quick surge of peak power source for a tiny fraction of time is a smart solution rather than investing in a more costly, higher-rated power supply that you do not necessarily need. When paired with the Scope View feature, this power supply will also enable you to visualize the voltage and current traces in the time domain during peak power output. This saves you setup time and cost by eliminating the need for an additional external oscilloscope and probe.
Extend the Capabilities of Your E36150 Series Autoranging Benchtop Power Supply
Application Notes 2022.08.30
Accommodating Start-up Peak Power Demands
Data Sheets 2022.08.29
Product Fact Sheets 2023.10.01
E36150 Series Autoranging Bench DC Power Supply
4 Ways to Build Your Power Supply Skill Set – Part 1
4 More Ways to Build Your Power Supply Skill Set – Part 2
BV9200B PathWave BenchVue Advanced Power Control and Analysis for Multiple Instrument Connections
Distribution Products Catalog May 2023
Solution Briefs 2023.03.16
Enhance Your Electromechanical Device Testing with a Benchtop Power Supply
Application Notes 2023.02.20
Maximize Your Power with E36150 Benchtop DC Supplies
White Papers 2023.04.27
Optimize Power Delivery with Autoranging DC Power Supply
White Papers 2023.08.22
Explore the Benefits of Surge-Handling DC Benchtop Power Supply
Application Notes 2023.04.19
Considerations for Buying a Bench Power Supply
View All Resources