Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Design + Test Software
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Safely Power Low Power Devices
The E36100 Series design is perfect to power your low power devices. It provides cleaner power, better device protection, and higher accuracy than oversized supplies. Its small size (2U, ¼-rack) and broad viewing angle fit neatly on any bench. The easy-to-use rotary knob with digit-by-digit control allows you to set the output at the desirable resolution quickly and easily.
- Five models offer up to 5 A or 100 V
- Low output noise for sensitive devices — ripple & noise < 350µVrms
- Device protection against overvoltage and overcurrent
- Stable output, load regulation < 0.01 %
- High program accuracy at 0.05%
- Wide viewing angle with high contrast organic light emitting diode (OLED)
- Store and recall up to 10 complete power supply setups
- Compact design fits on any bench
- USB and LAN (LXI Core)
Large Performance in a Small Package
The E36100 is a linear power supply and achieves its small size by use of an efficient toroid transformer. The design gives you low noise and stable output with excellent device protection. The E36100 Series comes with the latest OLED technology to allow for a wide viewing angle. Voltage and current measurements are easily visible even across the bench. You can easily recognize overcurrent conditions quickly.
Setting the voltage and current is quick and precise — simply press the knob to select the digit to be modified. The E36100 is also a fully programmable power supply; tests are automatable with a PC using USB or LAN.
Number of Outputs
30 to 40 W
Ripple and Noise
< 350 µVrms
0.05% + 3 mV
USB and LAN
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Select the model with the right voltage and current for your application.
Already own one of these? Visit Technical Support
Build your Power Supply Skill Set
Today’s designs place higher demands on the bench supplies that provide power. You may find that your bench power supply is causing more of your design problems. Learn how to deal with these issues to ensure your power supply provides the reliable power you need.
Extend the Capabilities of Your E36100 Series Bench Power Supply
Most Popular Resources for the E36100 Series Bench Power Supply
Explore our ever-expanding selection of resources to help you make more accurate measurements, ultimately leading to a better design.