What are you looking for?
High Power Simplified
The Keysight N8900 Series is a single output autoranging power supply with 5, 10, or 15 kW outputs. Connect multiple units to act as a single supply with up to 100 kW output power. Many energy solutions are moving to higher voltages, and these supplies can deliver up to 1500 V. At lower voltages they can output up to 510 A. Configurations for 208 and 400 VAC allows you to use existing AC wiring.
- output voltages up to 1500 V
- source current as high as 510 A
- linked power supplies act as a single larger supply up to 100 kW
- protection from overvoltage, overcurrent, and overtemperature
- LAN (LXI Core), USB, GPIB, and analog interfaces
- use existing power distribution with 208 and 400 VAC input
PathWave BenchVue Power Supply Software
Provides easy control of your power supplies to set parameters and visualize I/V data on a trend chart.
- Track and record your power supply output to understand the impact of the power draw for specific events.
- Connect and control your power supplies through the cloud.
- Export data to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for further analysis.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Autoranging Provides Higher Current
Autoranging provides higher current at more voltages when compared to a standard power supply with a rectangular output. For higher current, connect multiple power supplies in parallel and control them through a single unit as a single output.
Number of Outputs
5, 10, or 15 kW
Ripple and Noise
LAN, USB, GPIB
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2024.01.11
N8900 Series Autoranging System DC Power Supplies
Service Manuals 2019.07.31
N8900 Series Autoranging System DC Power Supply Operating and Service Guide
Application Notes 2014.08.03
Supplying DC Input Power for HEV Testing
Application Notes 2015.02.14
Mastering Your High-Power Test Applications
Case Studies 2022.12.06
DC-DC Converter Testing
4 Ways to Build Your Power Supply Skill Set – Part 1
4 Tips for Integrating and Using an ATE System Power Supply
View All Resources