Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
The N5417A Keysight USB OET (On-The-Go Electrical Test Fixture) verifies USB On-The-Go specific electrical test points. When used in conjunction with the N5416A USB 2.0 automated test software, running on an Infiniium oscilloscope, automates the compliance testing for both full-speed and high-speed electrical compliance of USB OTG devices.
- Automated through Infiniium oscilloscope running N5416A USB 2.0 automated test software or can be controlled manually through external software applet.
- The USB-IF recognizes Infiniium as a recommended scope for use in compliance testing.
- Included with the N5416A USB 2.0 automated test software is the USB-IF MATLAB scripts and wizard-based test executive that not only simplifies and greatly speed up the measurements but provides extra information such as margin analysis.
- Ordering Information: For USB OTG testing, order the N5417A USB OET, Infiniium oscilloscope (DSO/DSA90000A Series for high-speed or DSO8000 Series for full speed), N5416A test software as well as the E2649A for a complete set of six hi-speed test fixtures and power supply. For low/full speed testing order the Signal Quality inrush Droop/Drop (SQiDD) E2646A. For USB 2.0 hi-speed testing, a differential probe is required. Please order either the InfiniiMax 1131A 3.5 GHz, 1132A 5 GHz, or 1134A 7 GHz probe amplifiers, along with the E2669A differential connectivity kit. The 34401A DMM and E3631A power supply are also needed for full automation of the OTG testing. See N5416A datasheet for complete ordering details.