- 300 kHz to 18 GHz frequency range
- USB interface for direct control with PNA and ENA series of network analyzers
- Fast calibration
- Full two-port calibration with a single connection
- Reduced connector wear
- NIST traceable accurate calibrations
- Reliable solid-state switching
- The N4690C has a new shorter female connector for improved repeatability
The Keysight N4690C MW electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of vector network analyzers fast, easy and accurate. The MW ECal system is now easily controlled by one of two methods depending on the network analyzer. The Keysight PNA and ENA Series of network analyzers controls the module directly via the USB interface.
ECal is an ideal solution for calibrating network analyzers. Performing a full two-port calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections using ECal versus mechanical cal kits. Furthermore, the accuracy of the calibration is comparable between electronic and mechanical methods. Traditional mechanical calibrations require intensive operator interaction which is prone to errors. With ECal, the operator simply connects the ECal module to the network analyzer and the software controls the rest.