What are you looking for?
- Unterminated single pole double throw EM switch
- Operating frequency from DC to 4, 20 or 26.5 GHz
- Female SMA connectors
- Built-in current interrupt
Superior RF Performance
- Superior isolation: > 120 dB at 4 GHz and 70 dB at 26.5 GHz
- Low SWR: < 1.10 at 4 GHz and 1.60 at 26.5 GHz
- Low insertion loss: < 0.27 dB at 4 GHz and 0.80 dB at 26.5 GHz
Excellent RF repeatability & long life span
- Excellent insertion loss repeatability: 0.03 dB to 1 million cycles and 0.1 dB to 2 million cycles
- Long operating life of 2 million cycles
- Coil voltage levels 5 V, 15 V or 24 V
- D-subminiature 9-pin connectors or solder lug terminals
- Standard or TTL/5 V CMOS compatible drive
- Optional position indicators
The Keysight N1810UL latching coaxial switch combines unmatched flexibility of configuration with excellent repeatability, long life, and reliability.
For additional information regarding configuration options and performance tradeoffs view the online product overview.
Interested in a N1810UL?
Featured Resources for N1810UL Coaxial Switch, DC up to 26.5 GHz, SPDT
Technical Overviews 2020.11.13
N1810/1/2 Coaxial Switches
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Coaxial Electromechanical Switches
Technical Overviews 2014.07.30
RF and Microwave Switching Solutions
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
High Performance Electromechanical SPDT Switches
Application Notes 2021.04.12
Power Handling Capability of Electromechanical Switches
Keysight RF and Microwave Test Accessories, 40/50/54/67 GHz
View All Resources