MSOX6004A Mixed Signal Oscilloscope: 1 GHz - 6 GHz, 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels
The 6000 X-Series offers a 12.1-inch capacitive multi-touch display, InfiniiScan Zone touch triggering, voice control, and the capabilities of up to 6 instruments in 1.
Save up to 40% on InfiniiVision Oscilloscopes
For a limited time, upgrade your lab for less with 20% off InfiniiVision oscilloscopes and a free InfiniiVision oscilloscope software package.
- 1– 6 GHz
- 4 analog plus 16 digital channels
- Easily view and isolate signals on the 12.1-in capacitive multi-touch screen with Zone triggering and 450,000 wfms/s update rate
- Make more precise measurements with 115 Vrms noise floor at 1 mV/div (1 GHz)
- Get performance measurements anywhere with the portable 6-in deep size
- Quickly see analysis details with standard histogram and color grade
- View signal integrity with jitter and eye diagram analysis options
- Expand capabilities with full upgradability
- 3-year Factory warranty (90 days for unserialized accessories such as passive probes)
- Certificate of calibration, 2-year calibration interval
- One N2894A 700-MHz passive probe (10:1 attenuation) per channel
- One N2756A 16-digital-channel MSO cable
- Localized interface front panel overlay and built-in help system in help English, Chinese (simplified and traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- Voice control support in English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish (Latin America) and Spanish (Castilian)
- Localized power cord
- Front-panel cover
- Documentation CD containing localized user’s guide, service guide, and programmer’s manual
Download BenchVue Basic app for free to control your instruments.